276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI H112-370 5G CPE Pro Router Unlocked, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reititin tarkistaa päivitysten saatavuuden automaattisesti ja ilmoittaa niistä sinulle. Onko reitittimessä antennipaikkoja? I think mine is unbranded - it certainly doesn't have any provider names splashed through the UI like yours. I got it 2nd hand so it could be originally supplied by Vodafone, assuming they don't actually touching within the software. Anyway, since all these works have completed. I have gained a new, but not very speedy VF 5G signal to my mobile. Though my 3 signal to my CPE Pro seems to have gone unpredictably unstable. It suddenly can lose up speed, or be seriously laggy. Though then the next minute be great again!? To sign up for the activity, xxxxx EXP will be taken from your account (current EXP: xxxxxx). Continue?

CellMapper uses crowd sourced data so not always 100% accurate on position but pretty good in the whole. I do have the SMS section and the UI title is just 'Mobile Broadband' for me, and I think my default WiFi network name was in the format 'Huawei_#####'. After a number of months smooth service, my CPE Pro and 5G service with Three has started becoming a little unpredictable. I had a text a number of weeks ago from 3, to advise there was some work happening on my local mast, and there may be some service interruptions. Interestingly, also on my VF mobile contract, I got the same message. So assume they share the same mast!? To note I never had VF 5G signal at home at this point, only 4G. After works completed, VF continued to send the odd message over the next few weeks letting me know of further works with apologies. 3 sent no further updates. We did get the odd time of things going slow and complete outage, but it wasn't that bad. I also noted there were some significant ground works happening locally to me with Instalcom, may have no connection. But seems like coincidence. The external antenna connections are for 5G only so you could try setting the antenna to external with nothing connected which might nobble just the 5G as a test. It is a bit trial and error with band selection however as you see for CellMapper it does not have the 5G towers plotted on the map. You should see that there are some 4G towers and bands which carry the 5G ENDC signal and those are the ones to target.

{{votingText}} {{ballotInfo.ballotTitle}} {{if ballotInfo.checkCount == "1"}} ({{singleText}}) {{else}} ({{ballotInfo.checkCount}} {{multiText}}) {{/if}}

To sign up for the activity, xxxxx energy will be taken from your account (current energy: xxxxxx). Continue? Jos käynnistämisen jälkeen wifi-salasana ei enää toimi, yhdistä reititin Ethernet-kaapelilla tietokoneeseen tai muuhun päätelaitteeseen ja kirjaudu hallintasivustolle 192.168.1 (osoite reitittimen pohjasta) käyttäen salasanaa ”admin”. Kun olet kirjautunut hallintasivulle, voit halutessasi vaihtaa wifi-verkon salasanan. Mitä teen, jos yhteys vaihtelee jatkuvasti verkosta toiseen? I bought the CPE Pro 2 to see if this improved my connection and to also test my VF sim. Firstly the VF sim seems to be very laggy in comparison to 3 signal (10's of ms verses 100's of ms!) which isn't what I'm looking for obviously. Though am aware that VF have just got planning for a new 5G tower locally, so must still be rolling out? Tuetut 4G-taajuudet: 2100 MHz, 1800 MHz, 850 MHz, 2600 MHz, 900 MHz, 850 MHz (Japani), 850 MHz (Japani), 800 MHz, 700 MHz, 1500 MHz, 2000 MHz, 2600 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2300 MHz, 2500 MHz, 3500 MHz, 3700 MHz (B1/3/5/7/8/18/19/20/28/32/34/38/39/40/41/42/43) Upload video does not exceed 10M, supported formats are mp4, avi, wmv, mpeg, mov, mkv, flv, f4v, rmvb, rm, 3gp, dat, ts, mts, VOB

Toistaiseksi verkkotaajuuslukituksen tekeminen ei ole mahdollista, mutta ohjelmistoversiopäivitysten myötä mahdollisuus siihen saattaa tulla. Milloin reitittimeen tulee ohjelmistopäivitykisä? Ei valitettavasti ole, mutta porttiohjausten tekeminen on mahdollista DMZ-tilassa. Toimiiko reitittimessäYhteyspiste-/Opengate-palvelu? Liitännät: 1Gbps WAN/LAN (RJ45) ja lankapuhelinportti puhelimelle (RJ11), liitäntämahdollisuus myös kahdelle 5G-verkon lisäantennille (TS-9) Laitteessa on kaksi ulkoista antenniliitäntää eli kannattaa käyttää kaksoisantennia, jotta netin nopeus pysyy hyvänä. Voiko reitittimen asettaa siltaavaan tilaan?Long time lurker here. I have a B535 with a Voxi unlimited sim and was getting half decent speeds (miles better than crappy ADSL here). Vodafone is the first operator in Germany to provide 5G service.To help users enjoy 5G service, Vodafone also presented the 5G data tariff with a compatible 5G router, which is named “Gigacube 5G”.We show what the super router can do, what advantages and weaknesses there are in this blog.Of course there is also a comparison to the previous model (Huawei B818 = Vodafone GigaCube Cat19) and saving tips for interested parties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment