276°
Posted 20 hours ago

So Bomb DIY Bath Bomb Kit, Assorted, 3 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfume has been a beloved accessory for centuries, captivating our senses and leaving a lasting impression. Seek medical advice before use if you are pregnant or suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. All our products are hand-picked by a team of gifting experts with over 30 years experience in sourcing and selecting fantastic presents.

On the product page for each bath bomb kit, there is a link to download the guide under the data sheet tab.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Containing a pack of crystals, a plastic pot, large and small mould, funnel and a measuring spoon, start growing your own disgusting . Overall: Still glad I got it as an overall experience for indoor activity for me an my son to do together. DIY Kit Includes: Rose Petals, Sugar Fun Shapes, 500g Himalayan Salt, 200g Citric Acid, 2 Different Bath Bombs Moulds, 2 Amazing Scents, 3 Primary Dyes and Step by Step Instructions. Unleash your creativity by mixing colours in different styles and blending various salts and fragrances to curate your ideal sensory journey.But don’t worry, it doesn’t affect the quality or performance of your product – it’s just down the natural and organic variations in our ingredients. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Fuel your little ones passion for nature with the My Living Snail Word Set by TV Naturalist Nick Baker.

nailmatic bath bombs are made from the gentlest of ingredients especially for your kid's sensitive skin.With our Bath Bomb Making Kits, you can enjoy a fun and fulfilling activity that lets you express your creativity while indulging in the ultimate relaxation experience. You can also add your own natural colours at home if you wish to make coloured bath bombs or other essential oils to give different aromas.

Get creative making your homemade bath bombs and enjoy the fantastic aroma and revitalising properties of Geranium Rose and Lemon Essential Oil. With this fun and exciting kit, you can create up to 10 bath bombs and experiment with various aroma combinations provided in the kit. Their bath bombs are an innovative idea of Gift Republic Designed in house in their facilities in the United Kingdom. They contain citric acid, camomile extract, vitamin E, sunflower oil and sweet almond oil to be perfectly nourishing whilst also gently cleansing your little one's skin. Whether it's for a birthday, Christmas, or other special occasion, our kits make wonderful presents for loved ones!Overall, crafting homemade bath bombs gives users access to unlimited possibilities without breaking the bank - plus all the satisfaction that comes with being able to say “I made this myself”! These bath bombs will fill your bath and your bathroom with a beautiful, uplifting and refreshing aroma. Explore our full range of bath bomb supplies from core ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda and citric acid through to beautiful colours and enticing fragrance oils.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment