276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spark Of Light

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Through the rest of the year, Bolton has a number of live dates, but he’s selective about where he and his bandmates, many of whom have been with him for 20 years or more, play. Part of that reflection came from an old friend: During the pandemic and as he was writing for this album, he watched a documentary on Luciano Pavarotti and was transported back to when he first performed “Nessun Dorma” with the opera legend in 1995 and had embarked on a study of all the great tenors.

Celebrating his 50 th year of making music, Bolton found himself completely revitalized while making his first album of original material in 14 years, his first since 2009’s One World One Love. Bolton’s career reached a new plateau more than a decade ago, when he joined forces with comedy trio The Lonely Island for a Saturday Night Live digital short on 2011’s “Jack Sparrow. SPARK OF LIGHT is the forthcoming album of original music co-written by Michael Bolton, his first in almost 15 years. on Billboard’s Adult Contemporary charts, including “Time, Love and Tenderness,” “When I’m Back on My Feet Again” and “Said I Loved You…But I Lied,” Bolton has an enviable songwriting catalog, and though many of his contemporaries have sold their works for huge sums, Bolton has been a hold out. Justin Jesso), finger snapping “Just the Beginning” and wistful “We Could Be Something,” the album, out today (July 14) contains some of Bolton’s most uplifting tunes with the tenor’s instantly recognizable muscular vocals juxtaposed against contemporary production.This documentary brought me to the pure love of music, and I was just felt filled with what felt like fresh hunger, deep hunger, creatively,” he says. SPARK OF LIGHT is the forthcoming album of original music co-written by Michael Bolton in almost 15 years. The most recent single "Spark of Light" released alongside Bolton's performance on Fox's hit TV show The Masked Singer. Not that Bolton has been dormant: he’s released five sets in between, including a tribute to the songs of Motown, a collection of duets and a reinvention of his biggest hits with a symphony orchestra. Next for Bolton is a holiday album, as well as a scripted podcast ( Michael Bolton’s Big Sexy Podcast) which reunites him with The Lonely Island’s Akiva Schaffer.

The first single "Beautiful World" debuted during NBC's American Song Contest and was also performed during the CBS primetime airing of the DayTime Emmys Awards. Once he saw his fans were eager to see that side of Bolton, he embraced it and jumped into projects including 2017’s Netflix special, Michael Bolton’s Big, Sexy Valentine’s Day Special; co-hosting The Celebrity Dating Game in 2021 and appearing on The Masked Singer, most recently earlier this year as The Wolf.This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. They worked with me: They were patient to create something that has their brand all over it but wouldn’t be insulting to my audience. I just try to make sure that I’m not running myself down with travel because it does sneak up on you,” he says.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment