276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sage Appliances Combi Wave 3 in 1 Microwave, Brushed Stainless Steel, SMO870

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had even better results using the Fast Combi setting and the crisper pan in the low position for another similar-sized potato. After 20mins of combination cooking, with the oven set at 200°C, its skin was visibly browning and crisping. Since it still felt crunchy on the inside, with an internal temperature of 78°C, I cooked it for a further 10mins. The potato came out with a creamy, mash-like middle, so it’s likely an extra 5mins would have sufficed. Two dials plus six large and two smaller buttons make up the control panel underneath a large LCD. The dials – one for convenient time selection and another for easy power and weight adjustments – also double as start and stop switches respectively.

Make microwave cooking more convenient. For commonly used tasks such as melting chocolate or baking a potato, easily use the intuitive one-touch shortcuts control panel located next to the microwave oven LCD screen. An additional favourite setting allows you to create your own custom preset so you can cook your food exactly the way you like it. And if you need some additional cooking time, simply press the "A Bit More" button. Sage the Combi Wave 3 in 1 boasts an impressive 19 built-in presets, including: Smart Cook, Smart Reheat, Smart Defrost and many more. I would recommend the Combi Wave 3-in-1 not as a replacement for an oven, but as an amped-up microwave that's one valuable appliance in your kitchen. Alternative combination microwaves to consider Panasonic 4-in-1 Combination Steam Oven Create delicious meals with one-touch smart menus that utilise inverter technology to apply the right power consistently. Some countertop microwave oven features a stainless steel interior or a high quality grey fascia and uses convection power.Sage’s the Combi Wave 3-in-1 does all that and quite a bit more. With more power, settings and functions than you can possibly imagine, it’s so much more than just a microwave. If you’ve been dreaming of owning a mini oven or air fryer but don’t have the room, you’re staring the solution right in the face – if you’re willing to stump up the cash. Sage the Combi Wave 3-in-1 review: What you need to know With a 31 litre capacity and cooking over two levels, there's plenty of space to prepare several foods at once. I air-fried some oven chips in the Combi Wave for 25 minutes at 230°C, according to the guide on the machine, and cooked some in the oven for the same amount of time at 200°C. The inside of two oven chips, air-fried (left) and baked (right) The air-fried chips were much browner and crispier, but the smaller ones were over-done. While the oven-baked chips were soft and fluffy inside, the air-fried ones were dry and a bit crunchy. Extra functions Soften butter

Instant coffee is a real lifeline when it comes to waking up and finding energy to complete all the tasks you need to. Only, it’s not the most exciting drink out there. Want to take homemade coffee to a new level? Sage coffee machines built can make just about any coffee you love. Although it may look like an ordinary tabletop oven, there’s a lot more to this clever multi-tasker than meets the eye. By merging the cooking methods of an air fryer, convection oven and microwave, you’ll be able to cook healthier, delicious meals for any occasion in a way that works best for you. That means guilt-free chips and not-so-guilt-free pudding, both from the same oven… yum!When I took them out, I was disappointed to see that the panko breadcrumbs had barely browned at all. The air-fried prawns were cooked through, but compared to shallow-fried prawns, they had much less flavour.

It's a standard recipe, cooked with the oven mode. When I took it out after the recommended time, it was still liquid in the centre, so I gave it an extra 15 or so minutes. But once it had cooled, it turned out to be deliciously gooey and rich, with a pleasantly chewy crust. The circular pan is only 26cm in diameter, so there's no room for trimmings and I had to cook the roast potatoes in my oven. It's a shame that such a big countertop cooker can't fit more than one food in at a time, but on the other hand, cooking the roast potatoes separately meant I could crank up the heat on the oven and get them crispy without drying out the meat. The shortcut panel helps you to melt chocolate, soften butter or even pop popcorn, at the simple touch of a button. The smart cook programmes proved very convenient. Air-frying chips took 24mins at 200°C and the oven beeped half-way through the cooking to suggest giving them a stir, resulting in evenly brown and crisped chips.Using a similar technique to the Fast Combi function, this uses a smooth low temperature to deliver heat evenly without overheating or drying out – that means no more burning the top of last night’s leftovers while you wait for the middle to defrost. The results were disappointing. Following the instructions in the recipe book, I put it in on the Fast Combi setting for 45 minutes, but the result was still hard in the middle and the skin was soft. It's hard to say whether the problem was just bad instructions – extra time would certainly have softened the centre of the potato, but I'm not sure whether the skin would have crisped up. Brownies Chocolate brownie with ice cream and salted caramel sauce, cooked in the Combi Wave Sage the Combi Wave 3 in 1 promotes quieter operation, it contains a soft close door and the Sage sound suite and mute button means less beeps, bumps and clangs. But that’s not where customisability ends: there are three different volume settings for alerts, as well as the option to turn off sound entirely. Units can be displayed either in kilograms and Celsius or ounces and Fahrenheit.

Fast Combi – combines convection, grill and microwave power at different stages of the cooking process to cook your favourites dishes faster.Sage have made it possible for you to cook your food more evenly and efficiently, thanks to Element iQ Technology. Using smart algorithms to steer power around the oven to where it’s needed most, it adjusts temperature automatically to create the ideal cooking environment to give perfect results for everything you cook. Introducing you to a whole new world of versatility and power, Sage the Combi Wave 3 in 1 is an air fryer, convection oven and microwave oven all in one appliance. But what if I could air fry in a microwave? The Combi Wave 3-in-1 from Sage offers just that – a microwave, air fryer and convection oven all in one. Its Fast Combi mode uses all three functions at once to cook everyday meals faster. Cooking with the Combi Wave 3-in-1

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment