276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Benefit Cookie Highlighter 8g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TALC, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, AQUA (WATER). [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. The Cookie Highlighter from Benefit is an amazing beauty product that will give you the perfect glow. This highlighter is a must-have in your makeup collection as it will enhance your facial features and give you a radiant look. INGREDIENTS: SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, ZINC STEARATE, LAURYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PEARL POWDER, STEARIC ACID, LAURETH-4, AQUA (WATER), TOCOPHEROL. [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 6)].

DIMETHICONE, MICA, ALUMINA, ISODODECANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POLYETHYLENE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE. [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. This highlighter is ideal for both daily use and special occasions. You can use it alone to create a natural glow, or you can combine it with other makeup products to create a more intense and dramatic effect. However you use it, the Cookie Highlighter will give you a radiant and youthful appearance.With its convenient size of 8g, you can easily carry this highlighter with you everywhere. It fits perfectly in your handbag or makeup pouch, so you can always refresh your glow no matter where you are. With its lightweight and creamy consistency, the Cookie Highlighter is easy to apply and blend into the skin. This highlighter is perfect for highlighting your cheekbones, nose bridge, and eyebrows, and it will add a beautiful glow to your face. It is also suitable for use on the body if you want to highlight your shoulders or collarbones. My current highlighter of choice? The Benefit Cookie highlighter. I bought this when I was in New York and immediately put it to good use. I made it part of my November Shop My Stash and loved it so much that I continued it into my December Shop My Stash. So for me to keep a product around for another month means I genuinely like it. So what makes me love Benefit’s Cookie so much? Benefit Cookie highlighter // Review, Swatch & Makeup Look On the cheek the champagne base of this product pretty much disappears and you’re left with that intense shine. You can clearly see the micro sparkle on my cheeks which with this product I really don’t mind. It is not as if you look like a glittering disco ball. Instead, you get a very strong sheen that is not for the faint of heart. This highlighter does not scream natural, but is definitely more full on than many other highlighters out there. My Final Thoughts

Benefit’s Cookie highlighter is a blinding formula and labeled as a golden pearl shade. I think it pulls more pink and champagne without being cool toned. It’s a stunning shade that would be so flattering for light and medium skin tones. I don’t think this shade could be called universal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment