276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Malice: A Dark College Romance: 1 (Legacy of Gods)

£10.005£20.01Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I saw the hype with this series and for some reason held off reading it, I’m not normally drawn to YA/college as I feel a lot of the characters are written with a wealth of supposed knowledge for more than their 19+ years and find it hard to connect with characters like that, however, although the characters in this book are set as younger and do have their own battles I feel like the demons were more internal and relatable. Of course, medical conditions cannot be seen as one prototype and of course everything matters from upbringing to education and so on, but Killian felt like a very toxic kid who is thinking that he is a psychopath more than a real one. BECAUSE THERE IS GROVELING, and if you're going to show the main male character messing up, at least make him realize his mistakes, which usually doesn't happen! it is up to you to step up and be a father, how was it that reina was able to connect with killian and not judge him, yet you make your own son an outcast? There were also great moments with family and of course when they are gathered together with their friends it checked off everyone of my boxes for a truly great beginning to this new series!

after 50% into the book, it gradually lost my attention and i just skimmed through it so i would give it a maximum of two stars or just one i don‘t know. they had 2 measly mentions but i ate up their crumbs nonetheless, especially my girl ariella jailbait nash.ronan was actually funny but remi is downright nauseating, someone pray for creighton we need to save him. i liked how she dealt with killian, she knew what he did was wrong but didn't want to report him because we all know how powerful families protect their own, and how much women heavily rely on evidence to get justice. No stars were present then either, and just like tonight, the moon shone brightly, like the bleeding of pure silver on a blank canvas.

he even says “I swear to fuck this seemingly normal, innocent, fucking boring-on-paper girl might not be boring or normal, after all. if you’re gonna give me a psychopath with an affinity for killing things, at least make him hot, mysterious, domineering, suave, witty. Because if you don’t like reading about this kind of guy, then you shouldn’t be reading Rina Kent books.He's obsessed with Glyndon; when he forced her to give him a blowjob at the edge of a cliff while she was seconds away from falling and cracking her skull open! I debated whether I should give this two stars or three but the talent in those steamy scenes deserved a solid star as it is, so we have a ⭐⭐⭐ book! It has become my escape recently, I used to read dragons and vampires to get away from this world but now I am reading psychotic college kids getting laid… hard… and often. I quite enjoy Rina's book and I don't have a ton of strong opinions about second-generation books, but here we are diving right in.

I’m not going to lie, I think the main reason for my enjoyment had more to do with reading about everyone’s lives and who they’re kids turned out to be. But LADY WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM POSSIBLY FALL IN LOVE AND DESTROY THE EVERY RIGHT THING YOU DID REGARDING HIM BEING A PSYCHOPATH? The author wanted to create a character with psychopathy, and at some points, I liked how Killian was distanced, completely out of this world, and careless.Landon and Mia's: book is coming, and though Lan's also A PSYCHO, and he's going to be as misogynistic as the others, I'm still waiting for his book, and the fact that Mia's his match is actually pretty cool!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment