276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Boss and His Wife: A Husband-Sharing FFM Menage with Light Lesbian (Sharing Husbands (FFM Bisexual Menage Romance Stories))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I left my wife crying because I realized how much shit she has put us into. I'm now in a random motel and at a loss. I've fantasized about leaving it all and moving to another state, taking a lower paying job, and starting over. That fantasy has both included and not included my wife. Bridget Jones is determined to improve herself while she looks for love in a year in which she keeps a personal diary.

In love with the boss films - IMDb

Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love. Through counseling she has admitted that she thought the relationship was already over. She thought I as no-longer in love with her and that I wanted a divorce. She has admitted in counseling that she took the cowards way out and had an affair. Part of her reasoning was to help Shield herself from the hurt and pain of me wanting to leave. (I never wanted to leave. I have always love her). Stoya: I’m also having difficulty understanding the writer’s actions with her statement that she doesn’t even like to be touched. And I imagine that’s a hard one for the husband, too.I confronted my wife and she looked at me resignedly and admitted to it. She said she only did it because she knew how great the promotion would be for me, and that managing director was the decision maker. And that she would do anything for me, even die for me, and this was no different. I haven’t told this to my husband, because at this point, I’m afraid he won’t believe me. I’m like, does it matter now? He already has thought the worst in his head. But I don’t think this situation is tenable, and no, I do not want to divorce my husband. We’ve been married for 22 years, we have teenage and adult kids, and I’m not unhappy with him overall. At the same time, I know that if we deal with this directly, he will want me to quit my job, which I won’t do—I love my job, it’s very fulfilling, and it’s the only thing I have in my life that’s all mine. I would like to just keep going as we have been. I wouldn’t even mind if he had a girlfriend to fulfill all the needs that I don’t. I just don’t know how to say all this to him. What should I do? Could we even get past this? In hindsight I was severely depressed and needed my wife to help me get out of it. I now also realize that my wife was severely depressed and took the symptoms of my depression and PTSD to be signs that I no longer was in love with her. An example of this is that I would start work at 11am but not shower or do any personal hygiene until 6 or 7 at night. My wife would come home and I would give her a very unpassionate kiss and she took it to mean that I didn't want her. I was just embarrassed that I hadn't handled any daily hygiene yet and I didn't want to be in her face. The idea that it's YOUR fault because she thought you didn't lover her anymore is BS. She is still blaming YOU when in reality her affair is 100% on her. If she felt the marriage was over, then she should have discussed divorce with you. If she felt that you didn't love her or had other issues SHE SHOULD HAVE talked with you about it. The writer really could have used the husband’s discovery as an opportunity to assess her behavior, be honest, and do better. But that doesn’t look to be happening just yet.

fling on a work trip and it has shaken my world I had a fling on a work trip and it has shaken my world

In the evening when she reached home, she was keeping calm and after dinner when we sat down she said ‘Boss asked me about my decision’. I asked ‘Did you reply you are willing to have **’. She just nodded. My heart was beating too fast and I just cuddled her and asked ‘Did he have ** with you at office today’. She said ‘No’. Stoya: It seems pretty obvious to me that the husband and wife both don’t want to be in their marriage anymore in any significant, connected way. And if I’m correct, then no, they can’t work through this. A young woman, recently released from a mental hospital, gets a job as a secretary to a demanding lawyer, where their employer-employee relationship turns into a sexual, sadomasochistic one.

She was ** ** in various positions while one fellow continued making the video. All of them ** her many times taking intervals. After they all were exhausted they left her to sleep and went out. It was good two hours ** session. As she slept ** I disconnected the video call feeling a bad guilt. In the evening an exhausted and unsteady wife returned home, she was still in a trance or trauma. I took her to bath and helped her have good bath and allowed her to go to sleep telling we shall talk tomorrow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment