276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech H600 Wireless Headset, Stereo Headphones with Rotating Noise-Cancelling Microphone, USB Nano-Receiver, Foldable, Long Battery Life, PC/Mac/Laptop - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can get a wireless USB headset that connects to more devices, and to keep with the theme, you’ll pay more for that. You can position the microphone right where you want it-and rotate it up so that it discreetly hides in the headband when you’re listening to music or watching a movie. This is possible through microphone technology as well as software, some of which can even improve the quality of your voice while eliminating any pops or hisses. It’s not a headset that will impress you, but at the same time, it’s not so bad that you don’t want to use it. It’s kind of clip-on both the side where the wire isn’t seen so that the wire is restricted or is restrained there.

Wireless Headset H600 – Logitech Support + Download

If you were to estimate the number of actual talking hours most of us do all day, 6 hours would normally cover it. If the receiver is Unifying, identified by this logo, open Unifying Software and check if the device is found there. The Logitech H800 has some controls on the side of the earcups, some controls on the bottom, and it also has a microphone that is adjustable. All these buttons, volume up, volume down, next track, previous track, mute, and play/pause have all worked with the Android phone no problem at all.On the right earcup, there is a volume up, volume down, a “mute” functionality, a play/pause, and then on the side of the right ears, there is the switch to switch between Bluetooth, USB, and off, there is the switch to change tracks, and then there is the USB micro cable that you use to charge it. Our headsets are multitaskers that block noise and allow you to perform any number of tasks, even in a busy environment. That places this model in the lower segment when compared to other models that offer longer wireless range. I’ve noticed after about five hours of straight playing or say like editing or something, you’ll notice that these will start to bother.

Getting Started - Wireless Headset H600 – Logitech Support

One thing to be aware of is the H600 isn’t optimized for applications such as Microsoft Teams, RingCentral and others. Your Logitech wireless headset doesn't require any drivers or software, other than the default device drivers built into your operating system. What happens is that noise from the ambient environment will tend to leak through this padding and pollute the sounds that you’re listening to. This headset has a simple no-frills black design, with a blue circle on the outside of the earpiece. When you’re playing something or just watching YouTube these will start to bother you, press it primarily in like the bottom part of your ear and the top part of the ear.

Make sure the headset is the active output audio device in both your application and operating system. If your product is still not recognized, the fault is most likely related to the USB receiver rather than the keyboard or mouse. Convenient leave-in wireless receiver: Tiny nano receiver stays in your computer so your headset is always ready to use.

H600 – Logitech Support - Download Wireless Headset H600 – Logitech Support - Download

But, I would have liked to have seen something a little bit more classy or a little bit funkier, something that actually gives them a design that stands out and makes you feel proud to actually wear the headphones. A little abuse with this puppy and you’ll likely find yourself back in the market looking for a new wireless USB headset. When I’m transporting them along with something that’s kind of nice normally I can just flop them on my desk as they have a swivel mechanism too. It works over Bluetooth and over USB, so it can work with both your laptop computers and your cellphones.So if I had one complaint about these headphones I would have liked Logitech to spend a little more money on the quality, just a much more solid feel to the headphones. If you’re running low on juice, plug your headset into a USB port-and recharge without skipping a beat. I do also find that I’ve worn these for hours on end and they do not upset or bother my head at all, compared to the Sony headphones, which after wearing them for an hour or two, my ears start to get sore and I just get weary of wearing them and I have to take them off. If wireless headphones are an absolute necessity, then you may want to consider these otherwise we suggest you pick up a nice pair of wired headphones, which will do more justice to your music needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment