276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Collection Men's Watch AE-1200WH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has that same quality on the Casio, reinforced by a sector dial and cockpit instrument-style frame. Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar according to ISO 22810.

It is perhaps the AE1200’s defining feature, and the 12-year-old boy in me (who is closer to the surface than I would care to admit) delighted in playing with it. The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. The silver was a fast favorite as the black case reminded me too much of the black plastic digitals of my youth. That is probably what made the G757 so attractive to the James Bond props master, as it immediately brings to mind a radar or sonar screen.It has dive-style “waves” near the lugs that usually exist to compress as you descend, although, on this strap, I’d say it they just for show. The watch case is made of durable resin, which protects the watch from damage and ensures longevity. Due to the nature of the watches and jewellery which we sell, we operate a strict fraud screening process (e. The watch also has an EL backlight, which makes it easy to read the display in low-light conditions.

The watch also features a world time function, hourly signals, a stopwatch, timer, 5 daily alarms, a calendar and both 12 and 24 hour time. This classic CASIO watch has functions such as World Time, LED light, 1/100th Sec Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, and quick access to the time in 4 time zones. You can’t get around the stuff printed on the body, but there are differences in the way the various models display the dial text. Introducing the Casio Collection AE-1200WH-1AVEF, a sleek and stylish digital watch designed for adults. It features a black rubber strap, a black resin case and has a black with led backlight multifunctional display dial.

The daily alarm reminds you of daily recurring events, in which an acoustic signal is emitted at the set time. To ensure that you have everything in view even in dark surroundings, the display of the watch is illuminated by a light-emitting diode at the touch of a button. Light for checking the time at night, says 10-year battery life (well, this needs to be seen later). I’d browse the Casio site, skimming their catalog of what must be a million G-Shocks, and think, “meh, not for me.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Responsible for the File: Relojes de Moda; Purpose: to request to receive the newsletter; Legitimation: Consent; Recipients: the data will not be communicated to third parties; Rights: Access, rectify, delete the data as well as the other rights explained in our Privacy Policy. You can also turn on an hourly time signal which acts like a cuckoo clock that beeps twice at the top off every hour on the hour. You also don’t need to bother with the annoying task of correcting the days at the end of those silly months that don’t have 31 days – the Auto Calendar takes care of all that, right up to the year 2099. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment