276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Grow a Unicorn

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How to Grow a Unicorn is a wonderfully imaginative new children’s picture book from Rachel Morrisroe and Steven Lenton. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Gran's cottage looks so funny when covered in plants and it's hilarious when tiny unicorns hide in her hair. I love all her outfits - her daisy-print wellies and matching hairband are fabulous and so is her unicorn costume.

THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE EXQUISITE Steven Lenton is one of our favourite illustrators; I'm a huge fan of his animated, quaint style and his spectacular interiors. With a sparkly cover, magical plants and unicorns galore, it will no doubt captivate children at story time and be a new favourite for anyone who loves unicorns. Full expansion takes about 3 days, and when removed from water, you can watch it go back down to its original size! Steven Lenton’s beautiful artwork really brings this funny story to life; the magical creatures leap from the pages and Sarah is adorable with her yellow raincoat and polka dot welly boots.After 72 hours, you may like to move your unicorn to a larger container with fresh water, and watch your unicorn continue to grow. The colour palette is gorgeous and so is the use of pattern, especially the polka-dots and the pretty swirling vines. HTUK Gifts is dedicated to offering the very best products with great service and is a company you can trust. I have been reading it each night to my three boys who were hooked from start to finish with the rhymes and stunning illustrations throughout. Put the tree stump in a container filled with enough water to cover and in 12-24 hours, the tree stump will start to crack and your unicorn will being to emerge.

We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service.I look forward to more books by this author and hopefully more collaborations with Steven Lenton too. This is a beautiful, funny, warm and tender picture book, which takes a joyous and magical twist at the end. Browse via gifts for him, her or kids and if you need some inspiration take a look at our recommendations. I guess I should be responsible, but my ADHD is going UNICOOOOOORRRRNNNSS in my head at the moment, so sorry, no responsibility here for now. If you like unicorns, fantastical plants and glittery poo makes you giggle, then come along and learn how to draw the magical, hilarious characters in Rachel Morrisroe's beautiful picturebook "How to Grow a Unicorn".

Sarah thinks she's discovered the perfect gift for her garden-loving grandma, but before you can say GARDEN FULL OF UNICORNS, things grow wildly out-of-hand! But Sarah isn’t interested in any of those – she’s spotted the most wonderful packet of grow-your-own-unicorn seeds. Steven Lenton is a multi-award winning illustrator, originally from Cheshire, now working from his studios in Brighton and London with his dog, Big Eared Bob. After 48 hours, you may want to move your unicorn to a larger container and watch it continue to grow.She picks unicorn seeds (no surprise there it is in the title) and what happens next… well, I would have done the same. Sarah and Gran have a wonderful relationship There’s so much warmth and affection between Gran and Sarah. Mir hat ja schon die erste SAMI-Geschichte "Der größte Schatz der Welt" sehr gut gefallen, aber diese hier war sogar noch einen Tick besser (bestätigt von meiner Expertin, dem fast siebenjährigen Vorlesekind). Steven lives with his partner Jay and his dog in Crouch End where he dunks endless amounts of biscuits in big red spotty cups of tea whilst listening to Radio 2.

This was such a captivating story with clever rhymes and lovable characters, brilliant illustrations and hilariously funny and if that wasn't enough, there's rainbow coloured unicorn poop!Selling the latest fidgets, fidget toys, educational toys, sensory lights, sensory aids, products for fine and gross motor skills, self-care and well-being kits. Why just go for one and have a failure when you can have tons, more chance that something will bloom. Steven Lenton is a multi-award-winning illustrator, originally from Cheshire, now working from his studio in Brighton. I first caught a glimpse of this book's cover on Instagram back in January and have been eagerly awaiting its release ever since.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment