276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peak Design Travel Line Backpack 30 L, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have our concerns about the durability of Zoom Zippers, but we’ve had no issues so far during testing this bag and others from Peak Design’s new line. Only time will tell how they continue to hold up—don’t worry, we’ll keep you updated in the Usage Timeline below. Before even testing this bag, I fell in love with its materials and style. It is simple and does not lose its shape; the rugged shape provides a premium feel that brings you comfort in knowing that your belongings are completely safe inside. Small, Medium a Large] Pouzdra Camera Cubes poskytují ochranu, uspořádaní a okamžitý přístup k foto a video výbavě a dronům. Pouzdra lze uvnitř batohu bezpečně připevnit a k výbavě přistupovat prostřednictvím zadního nebo bočních zipů. Pouzdra disponují systémem inteligentně navržených přepážek, které nabízí nekonečné možnosti konfigurace a přizpůsobení. Pouzdra lze díky poutkům a držadlům pohodlně přenášet mimo zavazadlo/batoh. Looking to upgrade your equipment? Get competitive prices on major brands with our part-exchange service. Submit a valuation request and we'll provide guide prices with no delay. Plus, we'll collect your gear from your home or work for FREE.

Otočné připevnění ramenních popruhů zajišťuje optimální přizpůsobení se různým postavám, nezávislý pohyb batohu a boků a neustálý komfort s jakoukoliv zátěží. The last difference is the side access. The 30L has done away with the large side doors in favour of a smaller profile. As much as I value side camera access, only the medium and the large cubes support side access and using it can severely restrict your divider placement. The Camera Cubes are extremely well made. The Flex Fold dividers are very rigid and perfect protection for your gear. A Medium Camera Cube will generally hold the following – The bag’s shell has been constructed using *weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas and is impregnated DWR (Durable Water Repellant). This is a coating that makes the fabric water-resistant. It is also double PU-coated (coated with 2 layers of polyurethane), making the fabric water-resistant, lightweight and flexible. The bottom of the bag, which is usually the most vulnerable area of a bag, has a stronger 900D waterproof liner, making it more durable and protecting it from the extra wear and tear. Zkonstruováno pro drobnosti jakou jsou kabely, paměťové karty, baterie a další maličkosti. Unikátní konstrukce Tech Pouch inspirovaná origami vytváří úžasnou prostorovou efektivitu – zabalte více do menšího prostoru, ale mějte vše uspořádané a rychle po ruce.This bag allows for the carry of 15” laptops and tablets in the dedicated laptop compartment, so, for all of the digital nomads among us, this is definitely the best arrangement for you! The internal volume is technically 27L ‘normally’ and is expandable up to 33L via the compression zip that runs the perimeter of the bag. Anything under 40L is very small for travel, for comparison, most suitcases are 40L and above. You could certainly pull an overnighter with this space but don’t start planning full wardrobe changes as it just isn’t going to fit! Starting with the dimensions, the 30L bag offers the same accessory compatibility as the 45L but it does so in a slightly smaller form. Whilst water flows off easily, nylon is water resistant but not fully waterproof, so this is something to keep in mind. I always love a travel bag that’s not too flashy or touristy, as it lets you blend in with the locals.

This Peak Design bag is made from weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell with DWR coating, rugged 900D waterproof bottom liner, and ultralight padded foam that surrounds the bag. As I mentioned before, I would pair it with the Peak Design Medium Camera Cube. I think it finds the best balance of space and the combination of the two works out cheaper than an empty Peak Design 40L! Peak Design creates sleek functional practical bags that are undeniably reliable but also not in-your-face in terms of branding and design. Most people who look at Peak Design aren’t looking for a normal travel bag. They’re photographers and creators! So how does it fare as a camera bag?Overall, the 30L is the perfect companion for hauling lots of camera gear and is priced fairly competitively too. My gripe is its name, I just don’t think it excels as a travel bag, I find the 45L to be that much more compelling for travel.

DWR impregnovaný interiér potažený PU pro odolnost proti vodě (pláštěnka Rain Fly pro perfektní odolnost proti nejsilnějšímu dešti v prodeji zvlášť) Větší horní kapsa: rozdělená pomocí vnitřních strečových kapes a kapes na zip (45L má menší, nerozdělenou kapsu)

I think the balance of some camera space and some ‘you’ space is really important and the medium cube allows for that. If you do buy the small cube the likelihood is that you will acquire more gear and regret not having the additional divider space. Without that reinforcement, we’ve found that these holes can stretch out and become misshapen—which has already happened to some degree in our three weeks of testing, even with the 400D fabric being pretty robust. It’s a super-minor detail, but still surprising given all the other design considerations and attention to detail going on with this bag. One big leap in this version is the zippers. All of them are now Zoom ones, with no YKKs in sight. We’re skeptical about Zoom zippers since we have experience with them breaking. However, Peak Design says they’ve developed a close working relationship with Zoom for custom-made zippers and insist that they meet their standards. Only time will tell how well these zips will perform. That said, we’re happy to report that none have jammed or broken in our testing so far. The dividers in the Peak Design Camera Cubes (sold separately) are sublime and really allow you to utilise the entire camera compartment. I used all the dividers in the large camera cube (pictured above), however, I think most users will find that there are more dividers provided than necessary.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment