276°
Posted 20 hours ago

7artisans 25mm F1.8 Manual Focus Prime APS-C Fixed Lens for Sony Emount Cameras Like A7 A7II A7R A7RII A7S A7SII A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000 EX-3 NEX-3N NEX-3R NEX-C3 NEX-F3K NEX-5 NEX-5N (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good After-Sales Service】:If you have any problems with the product, please feel free to contact us and we will solve your problem within 24 hours. This lens also has a focus ring that floats with a bit of resistance but is not as tight as the 25mm. You can still get tack sharp images in the center of the frame or if you focus stack multiple images in post, but don’t expect this ultra budget lens to compete with more expensive brands.

I can’t stop shooting it; it’s all I want to use, and as I mentioned in my previous reply to you, I’ve been shooting it more than any other camera. With this lens, the corners and edges are worthless, so it will function better as a micro four-thirds lens unless you don’t mind soft corners. But recently, I have been experimenting with my style of photography and the genre that I really enjoy is documentary photography. I have bought M4/3 mount lenses from both 7-Artisans and Meike and rate them highly as [1] excellent value for money [2] with image quality exactly as predicted from the lens spec - so by saving on the cost of HD glass and ED elements, AF and OIS I am not surprised that I have to dial up a little bit of Chromatic Aberration correction and that "perfect" distortion correction requires a touch of correction in post-processing. At first I thought it was due to the 7artisans’ rear lens cap design, but oem Fuji caps do not securely stay on either.The X-T2 has focusing peaking but there were times when I had to use a combination of focus peaking, and the magnification feature. My 90mm Summicron-SL review is done, so after some proof reading, and editing of pics, I’m hoping to get it out next week. While this lens does come in black and silver, I am definitely a fan of a silver lens on a black body :). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

When looking at the front element, my lens has a spot under the glass off to the side which may be something that dripped onto the glass during production. doesn't have an optical image stabilization system so the only option to stabilize the image taken with this lens is to mount on a camera body with IBIS (sensor based In-body image stabilization).a bit beside the point but as a Leica user i cant help but recognize that your site has become very Fuji biased. Compared to the two Meikes i had before, the 50mm and the 35mm, the build quality is comparatively similar and very solid. That particular image isn’t a straight-out-of-camera JPEG, although some others in this article are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment