276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hydrotac Bifocal Magnifying Stick-on Lenses for Sunglasses LH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. OPTX 2020's Hydrotac reader lenses adhere to your goggle lens or sunglass lens allowing you to read the things you need to read. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

The lenses are extremely versatile, their positioning on the inside of your glasses can be adjusted to your individual specification.

Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. This is one of the greatest products because there is nothing worst than not being able to see the wildlife topography and of course your gauges. Effortless Application and Removal: The application of these adhesive lenses is straightforward and requires only water. If you require the Hydrotac lenses to be smaller, please refer to our video on how to trim the lenses.

HYDROTAC our lenses are constituted of flexible material, crystal clear, and are easy to apply any Type of occhiali. Simply spray the Eagle Vision Lens Cleaner on our microfiber cleaning cloth, gently wipe the surface of you glasses, and watch oily smudges disappear. Eagle Vision Lens Cleaner can be used to clean any lens surfaces without damaging delicate coatings, especially anti-reflective, polarized and multi-layer. With a tortoiseshell frame these Wayfarer Bifocal Sunglasses are perfectly shaped for comfortable wear. Hydrotac® bifocal stick-on lenses can turn any glasses (sunglasses, safety glasses, welding masks, diving masks, sporting goggles or any other type of eyewear) into reading glasses.

Forst of all I was surprised on how quick I received them,then when I did a trial setup on them I tried them on to see what adjustment I would have to make, plus I wanted to make sure that they worked. With every purchase of any Hydrotac bifocal diopter you will receive our own Eagle Vision lens and glasses cleaning kit.

inch in diameter lenses can be easily applied to the inside of your glasses or any protective eye-wear with a drop of water.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Ideal for sports that require to see its instruments closely, such as Cycling, fishing, Sports, or Diving safety glasses. Two flexible lenses included, but only neither one of them applied as easily as the directions indicated. Exercise caution during trimming to maintain optimal lens size and achieve your ideal bifocal reading experience. Simply apply our lenses to the inside of your sunglasses, diving mask, safety goggles or any other eyewear.

Some of these options include eye glasses with bifocal lenses, contact lenses and refractive surgery. With a focus on preserving aesthetics and comfort, the lenses offer a subtle, non-bulky magnification solution that won't interfere with your everyday activities or compromise your personal style. They can be effortlessly trimmed to your desired shape and size, ensuring a perfect fit for any eyewear. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . This ultra thin design clings to the inside of your sunglasses, safety glasses or diving goggles through molecular attraction.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. These lightweight lenses mean that you won’t need to squint or otherwise compensate for their heavy nature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment