276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RCMA No Color Powder, Shaker Top Bottle, Authentic, 3 oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have to set my makeup because I wear it all day, and so I use my Laura mercier powder and immediately my skin looks dull, lifeless, and dry patches all around my face are very accentuated… Even with setting spray afterwards, I find that the powder doesn’t settle (and I’ve found setting sprays to break my foundation up much sooner in the day than not using them). Again, the swatch picture is an extreme case to highlight the differences but Laura Mercier definitely diffuses better over the skin, whereas the RCMA is more apparent. Our iconic No-Color Loose Setting Powder has become a staple for pro makeup artists working in all media formats (Photo, Film, and HD Video). Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silca, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa)Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin May Contain(s): Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Iron Oxide CI 77491, Iron Oxide CI 77499, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Yellow 6 CI 15985, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Chromium Oxide Green CI 77288, Ultramarine CI 77007, Iron Oxide CI 77489, Iron Oxide CI 77492, Zinc Oxide CI 77947. This new member of the No-Color Powder family offers the same beloved smooth finish, and now it’s presented in a slim, matte black mirrored compact for touching up on-the go.

Best Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Dupes - Elite Daily The 3 Best Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Dupes - Elite Daily

It almost sucks the moisture out of my skin and hence highlights fine lines that I never even knew existed. If so, do you have any recommendations on setting powders that DON’T cling to dry patches but are still good for oily skin? But ever since I started using the Laura Mercier’s translucent powder, I wasn’t sure which one I preferred until I tested each product on my face at the same time.Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: As per the picture above, the Laura Mercier powder is slightly tinted compared to the RCMA powder. TIP: I recommend that you not entirely remove the inner tape because you don’t need that many holes exposed to get a good amount of product. The powder is super finely milled, applies really smoothly and disappears pretty much right away leaving behind a silky flawless veil.

Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Laura Mercier | Sephora Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Laura Mercier | Sephora

Pre foundation the Premiere Loose Powder can be buffed into clean skin as an oil control primer, perfect combo for oil areas on your skin. I bought and used NYX translucent loose powder for baking under eye and while it looked great, I took a flash picture of myself and I was horrified at the white smears all over my face!

This powder is so incredibly fine that you don't have to worry about it creasing or settling into fine lines. The microfine powder will leave behind an incredibly smooth surface that keeps your liquid makeup in place all day long. Hello from iran, my skin is dry and whenever I use concealer under my eye it creases immediately, does rcma powder can help?

RCMA Premiere Pressed Powder at BEAUTY BAY RCMA Premiere Pressed Powder at BEAUTY BAY

Another guaranteed way to avoid powder flashback is to spray a fixing or setting spray over the face. It’s tough because I’ve found that on some people the RCMA does better in terms of oil control than the Laura Mercier TP and visa versa. I have been using the Laura Mercier powder for probably a year now, and although it does set my makeup and reduce shine initially, my skin is visibly oily within a few hours. Blotting papers, napkins, and toilet seat covers (I know it sounds gross but they are very thin and do a fantastic job of absorbing oil.

RCMA No Color Powder: As with the Laura Mercier powder, and again as suggested by its name, this No Color Powder is also designed to be used on any skin color/tone. The only differences I found – one minor and one more defining – is that the translucent powder is more finely milled and does a better job at oil control.

Setting Powder Battle - Beauty Point Of View Setting Powder Battle - Beauty Point Of View

This cult-classic powder is a professional-favorite, often used by makeup artists and those who work in the theater industry. Maybe it’s because I know the Laura Mercier is so expensive so I use less of it than the RCMA powder? Making a mess is pretty much unavoidable so a great tip is to transfer the powder into a smaller, easy to use container with a lid similar to the Laura Mercier container. Like Laura Mercier's powder, it goes on totally translucent (even though it appears white), even on darker skin tones. I have combination skin (ridiculously oily T-zone and dry patches on cheeks and jaw) and I am always on the lookout for products to set foundation and reduce shine.

If not, try using a mineralized powder for just your dry areas and the translucent powder for the rest of your face. For this reason, if and when I reach for the RCMA powder, I only use it on my T-zone where I tend to get more oily, as it’s great at absorbing oils. I have very crepey and dark under eyes and find concealer and powder really hard to apply as it always looks crap or settles into my lines so bad I’m better wearing nothing. The powder is so finely milled that it disappears on the skin, and a huge plus is that it doesn’t alter the color of your concealer or foundation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment