276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Afloral Real Touch Norfolk Pine Garland - 60"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the image below, I used three 5ft overlapping garlands and staggered them on this short basement staircase. I love creating pretty spaces and I’ve done a lot of DIY but my real passion is sharing all the knowledge I’ve gained from years of projects and renovations. Product name: Christmas Love RattanColor: greenProduct material: PE plasticProduct size is about 150cm/ 59. Allow the beauty of nature add a warm and welcoming feel to your home by decorating with pieces like this effortless Iced Norfolk garland. I do like the wreath but felt that it was not as full as pictured even if I do "spread" it out but I do like it and they(I actually purchased six of them) look good where I have them.

Handmade Artificial GarlandHandmade Christmas Garland by the Norfolk pine style can hold passers-by eyes, you and your family will be happy and joyful throughout the holiday!If you want to give your room that extra Christmas touch then why not try one of the seasonal 9' Scandinavian Spruce Christmas Garland. This faux garland is meticulously handcrafted to last for years to come with quality materials and premium wire construction.

From festive party supplies and unique costumes to delightful decor and an assortment of party favors. Real Touch Christmas Garland Christmas Norfolk Pine Garland is perfect to be used as a decoration piece for fireplace, entryway and stair railing, which features lifelike cedar leaves in a gorgeous green shade. This manufacturer has a strict quality test on all of these garlands so you can rest assured that they will come to you looking perfect. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.They allow me to fill in any thin spots or hide the point where the garland is attached to the surface. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. We deliver to Canada, the US, the UK, and worldwide, ensuring that we bring sparkle and excitement directly to your doorstep no matter where you are. The holidays are a busy time so if none of these extra steps sound appealing, using artificial garland is the next best thing.

As I mentioned above, one of the best features of the Norfolk pine garland is the flexibility of the branches. Christmas is the holiday I do a little extra for in this space but only because it’s the perfect spot for my hanging bells. Product may ship compressed - Primping of branches or leaves may be required to match the image shown.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. inchProduct weight: 310gList: 1*rattanNotice:Please understand that color deviation may vary due to different monitor settings. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

This bushy green realistic looking garland is ideal for decorating around fireplaces, doorways or staircases or anywhere indoors around the home. We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Enhance the ambiance of your surroundings this winter with the lush beauty of our Norfolk Pine collection. High Quality Elegant Christmas GarlandThis Christmas Norfolk pine garland dcor is made of PE, which is lightweight but durable, not easy to fade or break. Symbolized by its longevity and evergreen hues, this lifelike greenery Norfolk Pine Garland brings the serene beauty of nature into your home.

And for when the holidays are over and it’s time to put away all of the decor, read Christmas Storage Solutions You Need. In this post, I’ll explain what makes it the best and show the different ways I have styled them throughout my home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment