276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SEBO BS 36 Comfort Vacuum Cleaner

£199£398.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sebo BS360 is also extremely durable, to the point that it is very rare indeed that that we would have a Sebo BS360 back in for a repair. Its low weight and wide cleaning head make it easy to clean large areas quickly and without fatigue. I own the BS46 and since I’ve now got a 2nd van on the road I thought I would get them the BS36 as they will only be doing residential.

BS 36/46 COMFORT – SEBO

Please note: This machine is supplied by the manufacturer with 1 x bag and without additional tools. The SEBO BS 360 vacuum cleaner features the typical SEBO-benefits as standard: the automatic brush roller shut-off, the functional blockage cleaning access, the easy brush strip change and the flat to the floor design ensure convenient handling and service. The quality construction and the ergonomic design show that SEBO stresses optimum function and longevity.

With a 36 cm cleaning head, the Sebo BS 36 can clean a wide range of facilities and the replaceable brush strips make it economical to run for long periods. Ask 10 professional carpet cleaners which vacuum cleaner they use and probably at least half will use a Sebo BS360 or the earlier BS36 model. With a 36 cm cleaning head the BS 360 can clean a wide range of facilities and the replaceable brush strips make it economical to run for long periods. The course has given me confidence to start up on my own and it would be a scary thought to start carpet cleaning without attending.

SEBO BS 360 SEBO BS 360

Compared to single motor domestic upright vacuum cleaners, the BS360 has 2 x motors – one for the vacuum and a second for the brush. It’s the most popular commercial upright vacuum cleaner on the market and we think with good reason.The Sebo BS360 is pretty well the standard commercial vacuum cleaner used by professional carpet cleaning companies. Proven features like the COMFORT power head with the four castors and the hose with telescopic tube make all round professional carpet cleaning possible. DC5 is a powerful cleaner and degreaser designed to cope with the toughest cleaning jobs, easily cutting through grease and grime to leave a perfectly spotless finish. The SEBO BS 36 COMFORT twin motor upright vacuum cleaner has been developed to give excellent performance, outstanding reliability and easy maintenance.

Sebo BS360 ECO Upright Vacuum Cleaner Twin Motor

Able to clean flat to the floor, it can reach under furniture and its L-shaped head lets it clean under radiators. Download to get full access to our product range, watch how-to videos and get notified of our latest offers on your phone or tablet.Designed to be used for extended periods in comfort, the BS 360 is easy to maintain, with features such as replaceable brush strips and convenient unblocking access points. The new SEBO BS 360 upright vacuum cleaner continues the long and successful SEBO tradition of twin-motor upright vacuum cleaners. A self-releasing foot pedal, long-life belts, four rubber coated wheels, a practical clean out door and tool free changeable brush strips – These are only a few of the advantages of the new SEBO BS 36/46 COMFORT.

SEBO BS 36 INSTRUCTION MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib SEBO BS 36 INSTRUCTION MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

The clearly enhanced three step filtration system with a HEPA exhaust filter is ready for the requirements of the second stage of the European Ecodesign Directive for vacuum cleaners.The brush strip can be quickly changed without tools, saving the time and expense of changing the whole roller as you do with other models. It is the beating of the extra stiff bristles of the brush roll on the carpet fibres that really makes this machine the best performing vacuum cleaner in its class. We’ve sold hundreds of these machines over the years and they hardly ever break down – powerful two motor machines, very durable, very reliable, highly recommended!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment