276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aputure Amaran P60C RGBWW Video Light Panel, 60W 2500K-7500K, CRI 95+ TLCI 96+, 5900lux@1m, 10 Light Effects, Support Sidus Link APP, G/M±Adjustable, OLED Screen, with Softbox

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m not a fan of the light post pin that screws into the fixture and uses an articulating light stand adapter to mount on a light stand.

The amaran P60 series is compact, lightweight, and portable, making it a flexible tool for any video. Using the Sidus Link app, users can also utilize specialized tools such as Source Match, Color Picker, and Custom FX. With its sleek design and powerful performance, the Amaran P60c is the ultimate lighting solution for photographers, filmmakers, content creators, and anyone seeking to unleash their creative potential. For me, it’s a bit fiddly, and the pin has to be locked down tight, or it will unscrew and spin when mounted inside the stand adapter.

I understand these color meters are expensive for the low-budget crowd, but they are worth every penny if you want to get the best matches on set. I bought these panels mainly to integrate with the Sidus app which I use to control my Amaran 100Ds, but these are PHENOMENALLY better than the pair of cheap GVM panels I used to use. Its RGBWW chipset is able to reach scores of CRI 95+, TLCI 96+, SSI (Tungsten) 83, and SSI (D56) 74, producing colors on par with some of the best lights in the film industry.

Its RGBWW chipset is able to reach scores of CRI 95+, TLCI 96+, SSI (Tungsten) 83, and SSI (D56) 74, producing colours on par with some of the best lights in the film industry. Ich würde mir nur noch einen Bügel wünschen, an dem die Panels befestigt werden, um noch mehr Stabilität zu haben. Utilizing its 60W LED Output, with 78W max power draw, the amaran P60c is capable of outputting 5,900 lux at 1 meter (5600K) due to its optical design, which gives it a 45° beam angle. The P60c can be operated using the included AC Power Supply or two Sony NP-F Style batteries for over an hour. It packs a punch even in the deeper colors, and for lighting a background for tabletop work, I have it set so low.

The P60c also includes a 45° light control grid for the soft box, limiting spill light and easily attaching using hook-and-loop fabric. My favorite of the two panels is the P60c, as its full-color options are great, and it’s a punchy light, including when using it in white light mode. With the unique design of the P60c, users can attach the included collapsible soft box to the four corners of the panel without any tools or screws.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment