276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The World’s Worst Parents: David Walliams

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Into the World's Worst Teachers, and we have a pair of twins. Aww, child geniuses. Wait, their eyes aren't illustrated in the same way as other children's eyes in this book. They're....horizontal slits. The kids, the child genius kids with slits-as-eyes are called the Tang twins." Once again the collaboration between David Walliams and Tony Ross was absolutely perfect. Tony Ross’ illustrations added an extra dimension to David Walliams’ wonderful stories. I honestly cant wait to see what these two come out with next. My ex girlfriend and I had been dating for 3 years at the time this story takes place (let’s call her Caitlin). She herself had a friend who had taken an interest in her (let’s call him Timmy) and she had set him up with one of her friends (let’s call her Crystal). Read this to guarantee some amazing laughs. You will enjoy it by yourself as well as in sharing with the little ones around you. I don't blame this man queue are really irritating and my feet literally give up on me but I can probably go by one WITHOUT having my STANDING ON THE END, MY GLASSES STEAMING UP, MY NOSTRILS FLARING UP?, AND MY EARS FLAPPING?! I am not kidding around when I say that he went COO COO CRAZY when he sees queues. Again.... I would have given this story more if it wouldn't have been for the aunt and her teeth! WHO BITES THERE NEPHEW?! And Terry did take it too far from doing all the chaos he caused.

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL! I LOVE THE ENDING! AND THE BEGINING AND THE MIDDLE! THIS STORY IS A OVERALL 5 START IN MY BOOK! Its about an Upper-Class twit. He meets another Upper-Class twit called Lady Lavonia Lavish. She was a rather even more of a posh upper-class twit if I say more myself. The ending was IMMACULATE. It was perfect maybe even more than perfect! It was mind-boggling funny! Well......I guess thats what you get for being a twit! In 2012, new mum Brittany Hill was arrested for trying to sell her four-month-old baby in the classifieds section of her local newspaper. Pinch your nose for Peter Pong, the man with the stinkiest feet in the world… jump out of the way of Harriet Hurry, the fastest mum on two wheels… watch out for Monty Monopolize, the dad who takes all his kids’ toys… and oh no, it’s Supermum! Brandishing a toilet brush, a mop and a very bad homemade outfit…’ The first time I met his mom I KNEW there was no hope for this guy. She CONSTANTLY controlled his every move. He couldn’t eat certain foods because they’d “give you gas” or “I don’t think you’d like that anyway,” and he wasn’t allowed to do ANYTHING without her permission. He had his license, but she drove him to and from work. She even ended up getting a job in the same building, though a different department, and I suspect it had nothing to do with “carpooling to save gas money.”The book over all is really fantastic but just reviewing the book in itself would not give a proper description. I am just rating the stories according to my thoughts on each segment of the book. Don't get me wrong....this is a great story, but I didn't get how she is one of the worlds worst parent. She is her son's teacher but she isn't crazy about her son to become the no.1 student or be the top of his class. The story is basically about a mother who is her sons teacher as well but the son doesn't want the school to know that. Then he gets into a fight and his mother saves him and then he tells the entire school that Miss Tutelage is actually his mother. I am just not really big fan of this story personally. The night before we’re supposed to leave, we’re getting our costumes together and Timmy and Crystal get into one of the worst screaming matches I’ve ever heard. It’s loud, it’s angry, objects have gone airborne. Crystal is screaming/crying and we go in to make sure they aren’t hitting each other. Timmy has her in a chokehold. He’s got a huge knot on his head. She threw something at his head. “Don’t worry, I know how to restrain her when she gets like this. She’ll be fine.” The description was pretty accurate to the character and the story line he plays. The story is basically about a father who is a strongman and thinks from his muscle and early uses his brain.... he names his daughter Brian which he didn't realise is a boys name and whenever he is asked any question he just says "My Brain Hurts!" This is a great story the punch line was great and I never expected him to lift the school! The thing I really liked was his colleagues helped him when it was needed that was really kind. But when he was as thin as a pancake and he went to the hospital the story ended there.... I was kinda disappointed cause I wanted to know what will happen next. They ended the story by saying that he will from now on always use his brain over his muscles. Thats the only reason I rated it a 4/5 Stars

Pinch your nose for Peter Pong, the man with the stinkiest feet in the world… jump out of the way of Harriet Hurry, the fastest mum on two wheels… watch out for Monty Monopolize, the dad who takes all his kids toys… and oh no, it’s Supermum! Brandishing a toilet brush, a mop and a very bad homemade outfit…In 2011, Hope Adele Askew lost her temper and pressed a hot iron to her daughter’s face – twice. The poor girl had failed to correctly pronounce a few words while reading a book. According to Mama Askew – whose point of view was definitely askew – this crime was punishable by first-degree burns. I honestly don’t have a bad word to say about this book. I was genuinely laugh out loud funny, the stories were interesting and the illustrations were visually stunning. As an adult reading this book I had a wonderful reading experience, so I can only image the joy this book would bring to its target audience. I worked with a guy who’s about 5 years older than me. I was 20 at the time so he’d have been about 25. Still lived at home with his parents because mom wasn’t ready to “let him go.” He had a 9pm curfew and ALWAYS had to have permission to “go over to a friend’s house.” The World’s Worst Parents by David Walliams is a must have for all young readers and their families. Aside from their terrible parenting of their first child, they’ve completely destroyed their second child’s chance at a life.

A South Korean couple was arrested for neglecting their three-month-old baby girl, allowing her to starve to death. The infant was left unattended at home while the couple spent hours at internet cafés obsessively playing a game where they raised a virtual David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 40 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages. Millions of young readers have loved the World’s Worst Children tales and revelled in the World’s Worst Teachers with their delightfully dreadful deeds – now prepare for…THE WORLD’S WORST PARENTS! From the phenomenally bestselling David Walliams and illustrated in glorious colour by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.Role-player and Renaissance enthusiast Fremon Seay admitted to beating his sixteen-year-old daughter, then challenging her to an actual Game of Thrones-style duel. The boy is also the 5th child in his family. All of his siblings are sisters and the son knows that his dad kept trying until he got his boy that he could groom into a football star. That’s a lot to live up to and my mind immediately went to Todd Marinovich when I met the dad. Sure, some parents are embarrassing – but they’re NOTHING on this lot. These are ten tales of the world’s most spectacularly silly mums and deliriously daft dads.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment