276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BEAST (A Dark Mafia Romance) (Beast & Beauty Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a particularly salacious scene (following when we find out one of Aurora’s secrets) that was extra delicious. The innocent black-haired girl with pretty pink lips, whose father I was supposed to hunt, dares to get in my way. So, needless to say, he’s not just dark, he’s rough around the edges- but he catches on to things quickly.

She smells so nice, and it makes me want to bury my nose in her hair and lick the salty droplets of sweat off her skin. Towards the end, we have quite a few important character revelations that I’m hoping yield some more vulnerable and emotional moments between these two- and I’m excited to see just how they find their way out of the VERY imminent, perhaps fatal, dangers looming. From what I understand, we meet Beast, the “monster,” in other books by this author as well as his handler/owner, a mafia boss. The chemistry here is very much physical- a lot of instalust, and from Beauty’s unexpected kindness to him. And who was she to judge Beast when she herself acknowledged that he was as much a prisoner as she was?NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. Second if her finger were misshapen you would still be able to tell that with the gloves unless they had additional fingers made into them. I highly recommend this book to those that enjoy Steamy Dark Retelling's or Organized Crime Romances. Durante o período de teste, é possível usufruir de todos os benefícios da assinatura de maneira gratuita. Now, as this is a duet and only the first book in the duet with a bit of a cliffy, this review is going to be short and sweet and vague.

Her other loves include her hilarious husband, her cutie pie son, her two crazy but cute dogs, and her adorable kitties.Also she wears gloves that her dad required her to wear for most of the book and it’s this huge deal apparently but also those gloves would be disgusting because I’m pretty sure she gives him a handjob with them on among other things. She glances at me through the corner of her eye, her body shaking underneath mine as I tower over her. Nothing is quiet as exciting to her as reading a good book and then talking about it or making comments while reading with her friends that have read the book too. Dark captivity, a primal hero and innocent heroine with a secret, forced proximity, and so much danger- it’s quite an experience! I think what was under her gloves would have been more interesting and impactful to the story if it was from a punishment for when she helped the boy when she was a little girl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment