276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pura D’Or Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo for Hair Loss Prevention (Gold Label), 16 Liquid Ounces Single

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They have to mix it with some other shampoo to wash the hair, which doesn’t make any sense for buying this product. However, some users complain that its formula is changed now. It produces dryness and an itchy scalp after weeks of use.

The score of this shampoo is 4.3 out of 5. This is excellent shampoo, according to the users. It gives strength to the hair, which helps in the growth of the hair.

I work construction, I am constantly in the sun, my hair gets dry easily because of dirt, and I do smoke cigarettes moderately.

Again, been using the product for I'd say about 4 months. I have heard a lot of people saying it seems to work for them, and I'm sure it does. Healthy hair grows from a clean scalp; because Apple Cider Vinegar aids in detoxifying your hair. Your hair will become softer and smoother, with fewer split ends and frizz. After using this shampoo, you will see changes in your hair inches, and you can also use it regularly without any fear of damage. Apply to wet hair. Gently massage into scalp using fingertips. Leave on for 2 minutes to allow for deep penetration and full absorption of the essential oils and extracts. Rinse. For best results use for 3 months. Continue use thereafter. PURA D'OR does not use the chemical foaming agent SLS; if you'd like more suds from our SLS free shampoo, just use a few extra pumps!If you have a hair fall problem, then this shampoo is best, and it also regains the roots of the hair and helps in the growth of hair.

Gentle, Yet Effective. Exclusive blend of premium oils and plant-based ingredients specially formulated to effectively target all hair types. Gentle enough for daily use. However, most users find Pura D’or Advanced Therapy Shampoo a good product for the hair. 2. Pura D’or Original Gold Label Shampoo The organic shampoo works to strengthen and volumize your hair from root to tip – reducing the chances of it snapping or breaking and, as a result, limiting hair loss. The conditioner moisturizes the scalp and brings down inflammation. While the oils boost blood flow; very important for helping hair follicles do their thing. This sulfate-free shampoo is perfect for color and chemical-treated hair and doesn’t wash the color or any hair treatment after washing the hair with this shampoo. PURA D'OR’s Vision was conceived 10 years ago when the company was first formed, and we have never wavered from it. Today, these convictions are stronger than ever. They kept us aligned as we grew our company 100 times its original size. Unlike most big corporations who outsource to maximize their profits and automate processes to minimize their work, we still run our company the same traditional way: Made in small batches with our hearts as the main ingredient, to ensure you receive a product with our values intact.The directions for using Pura d’or Shampoo for gray hair directs that it should be applied on wet hair and massaged gently into the scalp. Once applied, leave the shampoo on for about 2 minutes to allow deep penetration and full absorption of the nutrients. Rinse well. For best results, users are encouraged to use the shampoo for 3 months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment