276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Smart 6 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 3 Toothbrush Heads & Travel Case, 5 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, 6000N

£43.995£87.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have perfected your technique you may have less to gain than others, but I was impressed at just how well the app works and monitors you clean. If you’re not bothered with the whole idea of apps and smart toothbrushes, then the iO Series 3 is amazing value and, arguably, the best brush in Oral-B’s whole range. It boasts the same magnetic drive technology as the other brushes in Oral-B’s flagship iO-Series range, but comes without the advanced sensors and Bluetooth connectivity to monitor your brushing and send the data to your smartphone. In practice, that means a quieter brush with a more comfortable vibration, and one that still leaves your incisors feeling polished and your molars super-clean, as well as doing a fantastic job of clearing plaque from between your teeth.

Interestingly, the Genius modes, the theoretically more premium and expensive, only manage 12 days. The Oral-B Smart 6 6000 comes with 5 cleaning modes which is the same number as the more expensive Oral-B Genius 8000. It comes with daily clean, sensitive, gum care, pro-clean and whitening. I would recommend putting the brush in daily clean mode for most people because it is the best regular use brushing action and lasts for 2 minutes. The sensitive mode is good for people who have sensitive teeth and can be combined with using a sensitive brush head. Gum Care, Pro-clean and whitening I would only use for special occasions and should not be used regularly. 3) Battery life – Oral-B Smart 6 6000 Electric Toothbrush Review Battery longevitySo when the red light shines, you know to reduce the pressure you are applying and can avoid doing too much damage. The body of the handle is primarily white in colour with the main colour accent being the front of the brush with the silver/blue insert. I tend not to have my smartphone with me in the bathroom. Even though Oral-B provide a smartphone stand. I probably now sync the brush once a week as I have my technique perfected. The power button is illuminated whilst the cleaning mode has a grey coloured arrow that points down. Fitting around the charging stand is a small moulded piece of white plastic with another 2 prongs on it. This is the brush head stand. Essentially, the brush heads that are not in use on the brush itself can be placed on these to keep them upright and within reach. It is a nice little addition.

The best Oral-B electric toothbrushes to buy in 2023 1. Oral-B Vitality Pro: Best cheap Oral-B electric toothbrush The brush heads themselves feature a rotating and pulsating movement of 45,000 revolutions per minute and it is the toothbrush itself, thanks to the sensory pressure indicator, that informs the user of any incorrect use of the product, also thanks to Bluetooth connectivity that makes it possible to give advice in real time. To guide the user in a correctly timed oral hygiene session, the toothbrush is equipped with a timer that is activated every 30 seconds to signal the minimum cleaning time for each of the four quadrants. To understand if the device is empty, simply pay attention to the charge indicator on the body of the toothbrush. Smart toothbrushes for the whole famiy This is very portable and lightweight. 5) Value for money – Oral-B Smart 6 6000 Electric Toothbrush Review Price It is also worth noting, whilst it is perfectly possible to share a brush handle, the handle can not differentiate between 2 users, so your data synced to the app will be wrong. So, time to talk about one of the biggest features and selling points for this brush, the app and Bluetooth connectivity.Generally speaking, the weakest point is the battery. After repeated charges and discharges it can fail and should it, they are not easy to replace. Thankfully the lithium-ion battery technology now used in the 6000 is a step up over the old battery technology and should further improve long term reliability from the internal power source. The Genius 8000 launched as a cut-down, value version of the original Genius 9000 brush, and it still feels like a high-end toothbrush despite its price. It also gives an excellent clean, with a choice of six brush modes and three brush heads – CrossAction, 3D White and Sensitive – to cover a wide range of dental needs. Its Lithium-Ion battery still needs charging overnight but will last for over an hour of brushing from there on in, which should cover you for a couple of weeks. What I particularly like is you can go on holiday for as long as 2 weeks and not even need to worry about re-charging the brush.

Chances are you probably know all there is to know about Boots.com, but if you don’t then here’s a little more detail about them. The dynamic 3D movement helps adapt to your teeth as it oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Thank you for taking the time to read our Oral-B Smart 6 6000N Electric Toothbrush Powered By Braun review from the Health category. If there’s any products that we have not yet reviewed please leave us a comment and we will do our best to get a review added. About Boots.com Branded with the Oral-B log, it can sit upright or be laid down and holes in one end of the case allow for airflow to ensure the brush is dry and the air inside does not become stagnant.

Number one dentist recommended*

There is a Professional Guidance feature allows you and your dental professional to work together. Actually, share and discuss improvement areas and have your dentist actually program into the app extra brushing time and adjustments to your cleaning modes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment