276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rainbow Bowls: Easy, delicious ways to #EatTheRainbow

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put the water in a bowl and stir in 3 tbsp soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey to make a dressing. Divide the pork between 4 serving bowls, then add the rice and the remaining ingredients except the lemon juice, to fill the bowl. Brilliant!! I made ths for dinner last night – just the second MB recipe I’ve ever made (the first was Roasted Cauli Tacos the night before – very easy and very delicious). This has to be THE very easiest, most attractive and delicious and satisfying meals ever!!

Grapat | Wooden toys, Peg Dolls, Nins, Bowls | Conscious Craft Grapat | Wooden toys, Peg Dolls, Nins, Bowls | Conscious Craft

The only thing I added was some cherry tomatoes right at the end of the cook time, they turned out nice too! I also topped it with some hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds (which was a nice crunch). Each bite will remind you of the autumnal season, complete with pumpkin seeds, roasted sweet potato, and mouth-watering squash. This is the cutest place and their bowls are delicious!!! They have a great selection of cute gifts, too!! The staff is so sweet and friendly! 🏴 Flag as inappropriate To serve, divide vegetables between serving plates and garnish with avocado (optional) and season with lemon juice, tahini, hemp seeds, and another pinch of sea salt (optional). You could also garnish with any fresh herbs you have! Whenever I have a busy work week ahead, I like to prep a bunch of Buddha bowl ingredients ahead of time.

Similar Businesses Nearby

This recipe works well with any leftover pulled pork, however we’ve used our Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chilli Con Carne recipe. Between the sesame-fried kale, creamy avocado, and the striking purple cabbage, this recipe creates a feast for the eyes and palate. I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. KEEP IN TOUCH I found a confusing thing in steps 2 and 3. Near the end they say: Toss to combine. I would have thought that the veggies should be tossed before they are carefully laid out on the baking sheets/parchment. I am making this for dinner and can’t wait – looks amazing. Do you have a recipe for the sauce that you used to drizzle over the veggies? That looks amazing! Looks a little like garlic aoli sauce, but wanted to be sure. I hope I didn’t miss in in the reading somewhere.

Rainbow bowl: Brighten up your dinner table with this Rainbow bowl: Brighten up your dinner table with this

I hate vegetables and I never eat them. But this was one of the best meals I’ve ever had!! It’s was savory, meat-like texture and filling! My husband loved it too (he always covers his food in sauce, but didn’t with this). You’ll fall in love with the lemon-roasted cauliflower, salty pumpkin seeds, and lemon tahini sauce that creates one outstanding bite.

This plant-based bowl will give you something to look forward to during those long morning meetings. This 30-minute vegetable bowl is inspired by farmers market produce and the beautiful CSA we’ve been getting this year! I’ve found myself in an abundance of vegetables and loving it – but not always knowing what to do with them. Oh…my…goodness. That was incredible! Savory, hearty, healthy. Wow. I am going to make it again tomorrow night. LOL! Is Tahini nut based? I have a couple of people in my home allergic to nuts so I have to be careful. I’m not too familiar with tahini and I’m new to eating plant based foods.

Windhorse Rainbow Striped Ceramic Pasta Bowl, 23 Centimeter Windhorse Rainbow Striped Ceramic Pasta Bowl, 23 Centimeter

I made a portion of this recipe, basically only the one pan. Hubby and I ar trying hard to change to a non-inflammatory diet; him due to arthritis and not allowed most pain killers, me due to asthma. I am actually starting to Brussels sprouts now that I am roasting them!

More like this …

AERO BOWLS new Picasso colour bowl is a world first design feature and provide a truly unique set of bowls while maintaining our precision performance and same line every time guarantee. This was so yummy! I had fresh dill growing at home so I made it with your dill sauce and it was so good :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment