276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coco & Eve Like a Virgin Hair Masque - Super Nourishing Fig & Coconut Hair Mask for Dry Damaged Hair| Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment. Shea Moisture Deep Conditioner with Argan Oil for Repair (212ml)

£5.45£10.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cool water. Never hot or cold. Hot will strip the moisture from your hair and too cold won't allow for hair to be rinsed thoroughly. Once the mask is rinsed well you can always to a cold shot of water then. How are the best hair masks different to conditioners? Thoughts after the second wash: Even more in love with this! In the photo this is actually my hair BEFORE I started styling it (I was going out so wanted to curl it) and as you can see it again has that same freshly blow-dried look, except maybe it's a bit shinier than last time? Gently squeeze out excess water from your hair, if your hair is too wet the mask will not apply well or evenly.

Hair routine: I usually wash my hair about twice a week, using dry shampoo in between. I don't really use any fancy products, just your regular high street haircare, and I usually leave my hair to dry naturally. If I style it, it's usually with a curling tong, but that's probably only a couple of times a month. This mask is literally a self-care moment in a jar—not only is it adorable (the mask is even pink!) it smells like a summer dream.After the first wash: I had such high hopes. Surely this could make my hair silky smooth? Nope. No difference. Literally the same. It felt "coated" when it was wet but dried to the same texture. Color Wow has become synonymous with products that answer our hair problems before we even realise we have them. Take the still-unbeatable Root Cover Up, which was one of the first touch-up powders on the market. Money Masque is no exception. It doesn't feel like any other mask we've encountered – somewhere between butter and a gel. This unique consistency is able to make it right down into the cuticle and cortex to repair from the inside out without weighing hair down. Blue sea kale and a hydrolysed vegetable protein complex all sound very nice, but they're a hard-working bunch, repairing the cuticle and delivering long-lasting hydration. After the second wash: I really don't think there was a difference?? Looking at the photos, I think my hair looks slightly smoother in the last two, but I also think it might be because I took those photos later in the day whereas the first was immediately after blow-drying, when my hair was a bit static. The texture still felt fairly rough as always. I think maybe I just didn't use enough or leave it in for long enough?

To begin double cleanse your hair, the first shampoo will remove product, pollution or sebum buildup and the second will deliver the benefits of your shampoo leaving it ready for your mask.Hair type: I have quite tight coils, which I wear out in an Afro most days. Due to a change in diet, my hair has felt quite dry and brittle of late and has been shedding quite dramatically.

Thoughts after one wash: I was kinda sad because I had really high expectations following the opinions of some of my co-workers. It wasn't terrible but it just felt like a regular hair mask. My hair does look softer in the picture but in person it felt a little greasy... It did smell nice though, so I guess that's a plus! It was a little hard to wash out since it was quite slippery. After the second wash: By the second wash, I was sold. My curls have become juicier, my hair is regaining its body and its tight curl pattern, which excites me. The dramatic shedding has subsided and it’s a pleasure to see and feel my hair. After the first wash: To be honest, I’m a creature of habit. If something isn’t broke, I rarely fix it. But, on this occasion, it was broke. My hair was uncharacteristically dry and brittle and my usual tight and coily curl pattern had become somewhat loose and lifeless. I was excited to try Coco & Eve’s masque and was sold on its “nourishing” promise from the offset. After the first wash, my hair felt soft and moisturised. I received comments from my family and colleagues about how “juicy” my curls looked!As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't be applying your conditioner or your treatment masks to your roots. This is because it will make them greasy, even if you wash them out well. Apply your best hair masks from the crown of your head downwards, paying special attention to the ends.

Leave for the recommended amount of time - read the treatment guidelines to get the most out of your mask. Some need longer than others, and some are a pre-shampoo treatment. Thoughts after second wash: I used it more sparingly and concentrated it on the ends more. The results were less slippery than the first time but I still wasn't into how it made my hair feel. As described, I have a complicated relationship with my hair and have tried pretty much every conditioner and serum to try and make it a little less brittle, to seemingly no avail. So I wasn’t expecting to love this mask at all, but boy, do I!

Length Info

Incorporating a hair mask into your routine can work wonders, especially if you struggle with dryness, split ends, density or chemical damage," says Fowler. "Regular use can help revive your hairs natural vibrancy and restore its strength." Hair routine: I wash my hair three times a week using... pretty much whatever shampoo is in sight. I'm very consistent with my conditioner though (because I love my standard coconut conditioner). I often blow dry my hair when I'm in a rush, but on weekends, I simply let it air dry. You absolutely don't need to add a hair mask into your routine if you feel like your hair is healthy but it won't hurt as it will only benefit your strands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment