276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CosmoGrill Outdoor XL Smoker Barbecue Charcoal Portable BBQ Grill Garden

£214.995£429.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bob created Garden Power Tools because he wanted a way to share his passion an enthusiasm for gardening and DIY.

When he’s not sitting in-front of a computer he enjoys cycling, climbing and volunteering at charitable health organisations. The chimney and adjustable air vents allow better flow of heat and smoke for that optimum flame grilled flavour. Secure Online Payments - All online transactions are completely secure with our advanced encryption technology.The manufacturer suggests that assembly will take 2 hours for 2 people, so presumably it could be done slightly quicker.

Large Internal Height, Easily Fits Whole Chicken for the Perfect Smoking Experience, Maximum Coal Capacity 2. Single-handedly, assembly took 2 hours, although this could have been shorter with an extra pair of hands. Fortunately, this BBQ has pre-drilled holes, but you’ll still need a few of your own tools to put it together. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. With it’s extra large grilling surface, the grill can easily smoke and cook 20 different types of meet at 1 time.One of the only issues I encountered was that a couple of larger pieces of charcoal had fallen into the ash tray.

Another common drawback of charcoal grills is that they leave ash as a waste which can be difficult to clean. Also,the inside tray is handy as it is adjustable on height but again,should be stronger as metal and deeper. I know I’ve mentioned a few small design flaws throughout this review, but they are all very minor things. The built-in thermometer allows you to stay in control of the temperature when you’re smoking meats or using it as an oven. STORAGE: Two castor wheels for easy transportation and spacious yet foldable side tables for easy storage.A stainless steel warming rack keeps the food warm once it's cooked and a door at the front of the barbecue allows the easy movement of coal without having to touch the grill. Sarah’s role as chief editor at DIY Garden is about more than just making sure we’re literally dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s (although she’s a stickler for detail, so it’s certainly about that too!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment