276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Promises We Meant To Keep: The emotionally gripping and swoon-worthy TikTok sensation (Lancaster Prep)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've read a lot of books after I finish The One Week Girlfriend series but I can't take them off my mind. From the bestselling author of A Million Kisses In Your Lifetime, this is the addictive Lancaster Prep novel about second chances and star-crossed love .

Taking what we have a step further has the potential to ruin everything, and his friendship is too important to me. But I feel like the problems between Sylvie and Spencer were forgiven and forgotten way too quickly. We honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' continuous connection to Country, waters, skies and communities.

This is the third story that follows along one the Lancaster children, and this one being Sylvie Lancaster whom we meet in ‘things I wanted to say but never did’.

Promises We Meant to Keep is a second chance/brother’s best friend romance that follows Sylvie and Spencer from Thing I Wanted to Say, But Never Did. The booktalk will start the last day of each month ( new members who have read the book in the past are very welcome to join).Her beautifully written words paint a picture of a tumultuous life led by a heroine who never had a chance to live her life freely. No, overbearing would have even been preferable to the horrors Sylvie endured at the hands of her very own mother. For it being a second chance romance, I expected us to see them a part for a while, read about their time together from high school and slowly see them get together. I think it would have been a lot cooler if this also set place originally in Lancaster prep so we can see how they went through high school together while Sylvie was supposedly dying from a sickness. I'm so happy with how you had it end and their love together/processing everything together/the good/bad ugly but facing it together forever!

I did really enjoy seeing little snippets of whitsummer and crewwren bc I absolutely loved their books and seeing updates made me SO happy, but I think we focused on them a little too much and not so much on the development between Sylvie and spencer. Apple Books: htt The countdown is on - we are a month away from the release of 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚, coming April 19th! Spencer is her brother Whit’s best friend, he has always love Sylvie even when she wasn’t the best to him. Others potentially would love this more than I did, but I still stand by my word that ‘a million kisses in your lifetime’ was beyond the best book. It just seemed kinda unnecessary and could’ve been replaced with other things that they could’ve done to bond and get closer.This story can be read as a standalone, it takes place in a time line differently from “things I wanted to say, but never did”. Her books have been translated in almost a dozen languages and have sold over two million copies worldwide. Overall, I actually really enjoyed this book and I will probably read the rest of the books in this series as well! Combined with the dichotomy of the ever-patient yet fierce Spencer, the duo’s romance is an emotionally charged, coming of age story full of tender moments and explosive couplings. We hold no responsibility for any profit, loss, or damage caused by or due to any information available on the point, either directly or laterally.

This heartbreaking love story will steal every ounce of your attention from the opening sentences, it’s impossible to stop reading! All novels given here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge. There's nothing I love more than the angst of second chance romance, and considering the history and betrayal between these two, I was eagerly anticipating some angst. But the minute he found her things took a turn, and not necessarily in a bad way, but in a way I was hoping would keep the pace slower.Monica Murphy’s Promises We Meant To Keep was a beautiful and emotional story with characters who just don’t let their past dictate their present or future. We already see that they were a couple and had their first time together (didn't understand why because they didn't seem like in love. Idk, Sylvie definitely deserves all the happiness with what she's been through, but so much was swept under the rug and ignored. The only thing that I didn’t really like about this book is them doing so much “adult” stuff at the age of 13/14. The unfortunate part was that their story was too fast compared to whit and crew Lancaster books, and the thing is sylvies needed to be the biggest one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment