276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corrupted Chaos: An Enemies to Lovers Forced Proximity Romance (Tarnished Empire)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shain continues to raise the bar with every work she publishes. She's on a level all her own her writing is pretty much like oxygen to my brain, she has crafted yet another hit, a masterfully written story. It’s my personal opinion and preference, but I hate when the hero in a book shares the heroine with someone else. SPOILER there is a scene like that here. But, that’s not the only reason why it was bad. The story and even the spicy scenes, which I though will save the book were boring. Not to mention poorly written, which leads to the questionable sentences. After my second book by this author, I can say with certainty that this will be the last book I'll read by her. I already dnfed her one book "Fractured Freedom", because I couldn’t even finish the first chapter. So with this book, I have to say goodbye. This may be my new favorite Shain Rose book. I know, I know, loaded statement. Especially with my love for Cade, but here me out.

This read wasn’t for me... I couldn’t connect with the main characters who had some issues of their own, no emotional engagement mostly smut and I was not in the mood for toxicity. And as more conditions arise, it's clear there's a fine line between commitment and betrayal... and neither of us knows where that line falls.HOLY H* I’m also Cade Armanelli, a man who can cause nuclear warfare, a member of the most powerful mafia family in the world. A man who’s more than happy to shed blood when someone tampers with what’s his. Do you get that?”

Feel free to invite some friends to join our Round Table community!http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite_members/26989-goodreads-authors-readers Your what? At that moment I thought a man wrote it, because how could a woman possibly write something like that. Well, you have half my savings, a new penthouse, roses every day that you throw away, and the title of an Untouchable. I didn’t stop caring for you even if I was gone, dollface. Even if I let you go, I was still going to feed you every day—” When she isn't writing, she's spending the days with Doc G, Liv and Gray Gray, and their wild golden retriever. She and Doc G drink way too much coffee, eat way too much candy, and fight like they've been married for hmm how long has it been now?Oh. My. Gosh. Ms. Shain Rose- this was absolutely amazing! I loved every single moment of this book, I didn't want to put it down and I definitely didn't want it to end. I’ll nuke your whole goddamn country if any of you come near her again. How about that for her being an Untouchable?” Cade growled, and I saw the way his whole body shook in rage, veins popping on his forearms, like a pressure cooker about to blow.”

Shain Rose writes the best emotional rollercoasters, but she took it to a whole new level with Corrupted Chaos. Angst, spice, and a subtly interwoven focus on mental health made this unputdownable. Izzy was wild and exactly like him. Her insecurities are written so well. I liked her friendship with Lucas. Her family was so amazing. Her brothers were so protective. Also I loved her bond with her sister and brother in law. Overall, if you’re just reading it for the enemies to lovers vibe and the spice and don’t mind that there is really no plot, the writing isn’t great and there is no context or depth to the characters, then this is your book.I took my time typing in his Notes app, tears streaming down my face. Yet, Cade wiped them away, one by one, over and over again. Patiently, softly, caringly.” The story about Izzy and how she lost her first boyfriend was soo sad the way he was an addict and groomed her for then him to overdose and write her a suicide letter that she had memorised word for word was heart breaking and how Cade sat there and wiped her tears as she told him. From the author of Fractured Freedom comes an angsty and spicy standalone romance with forced proximity and a ruthless CEO that will fight and grovel for his happily ever after with his spitfire assistant. Welcome to Shh... [Smut, Heroes & HEAs], a reader group dedicated to contemporary Romance & Erotica. I’m gonna be honest, this book made absolutely no sense throughout it’s entirety. The female lead has no real depth, has a tattoo of “addict” on her side to remind herself she is one, then spends the entire book saying she wished people would see her as more than an addict. She lets people treat her like shit but seems to be convinced she would never let anyone treat her poorly?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment