276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nafaeis Al SHAGHAF EDP Spray for Men 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is always that one guy in the circle of friends who makes inappropriate sayings, gets too drunk or finds "blonde jokes" funny. Still, you have to like him somehow, even if it's hard. Su apertura es fuerte, puedo describirle como el aroma de una pastilla de un jabón de hotel, mezclado con la loción de tu mujer y un fondo de frutas frescas. ¿Como te quedó el ojo?

Every day I kept smelling those 2 perfumes...it was clear after few days which one was the unique must-have in my collection. The other one seemed just a cheap clone.Ha tenido mucho revuelo en la comunidad de youtube; ya que la consideran la versión fresca de Rasasi Shuhrah. Rasasi Nafaeis Al Shaghaf Pour Homme perfume is a powerful, charismatic masculine fragrance. Introduced in 2018, this oriental fruity composition has become the epitome of masculinity, strength of character, nobility and resilience. The original sound of the fragrance creates an aristocratic, sensual flair, reflecting a multi-faceted nature, striving for the pinnacle of success. The elegant bottle of the perfume, crowned with a silver cap, will become a jewel in your perfume collection. Rasasi tiene muy buenas fragancias, algunas como Hawas son muy apreciadas por la mayoría; pero con esta, shaghaf, así como shuhrah no quiso impresionar a nadie; sino así mismos. Heart notes reveal exotic hints of orchid and languid ylang-ylang accents in a fruity, ringing halo.

En cuanto a desempeño la catalogan como beast mode; pero no, no ofende a nadie, tiene la proyección moderada y también la longevidad Dear Buyers, Our corporate office and Baily Road Showroom are open from 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM! Our Baily Road Showroom is closed on Thursday and Our corporate office is closed on Friday. Shaghaf doesn't smell interesting, it doesn't smell expensive, it doesn't stand in term of performance to Shuhrah (the luxurious base notes of my Shuhrah last 12hrs on skin and 24hrs on clothes). Su apertura es bastante del lado femenino, el almizcle, mezclado con el Ylang-ylang y las flores hacen esta sensación a limpio, jabonoso y ¿Tierno?Si eres una persona que gusta de explorar aromas desafiantes, le encontrarás el encanto a Shaghaf; pero si no eres arriesgado, te recomiendo mejor Hawas u otra de la línea. The 2018 version of Shaghaf pour Homme, which is actually touted as a summer scent, is similar. So I don't know who sprays the scent on their skin at plus 20 degrees but I have respect for you.

Dear Buyers, Our Corporate Office Showroom and Baily Road Showroom are Open from 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM. Baily Road Showroom is closed on Thursday and Khilgaon Corporate Office showroom is closed on Friday.

Su secado inicia a dar lugar a la parte cremosa del haba tonka, pero mantiene la carga de frutas frescas; aunque a estas alturas ya cambió a frutas más maduras y el toque jabonoso muy sutil. The fragrance is more in the direction of hawas than shuhra, with much more synthetic fruit and floral accents, so that the aquatic is actually blown away completely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment