276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Broilmann 80631 Stainless Steel Cooking Grate for Weber Go-Anywhere, Fits Charcoal and Gas Go-Anywhere Grills, Replacement for Weber 70211 & 3634, 16" x 10"

£83.185£166.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Monday arrived and the official start of the Weber World Summit was scheduled to start in the afternoon. Read More > Here we BBQ'd ribs using the 3-2-1 Method set at a temperature for the majority of the cook at 160C. Read More > This week we've gone to Thailand on the fifteenth leg of our around the world in 80 bbqs journey Read More > The day had finally come, the much anticipated trip of a lifetime, a visit to Weber's home - Chicago! Read More >

Those legs also manage to hold the GA high enough off the surface it sits on to prevent any chance of burning. You can certainly use it on wooden or metal surfaces … I have and do … though I wouldn’t risk it on plastic. This is part of the reason it features highly in my roundup of the best tabletop grills.

This item is sold and dispatched by a Range Plus Partner

Chili Dogs or Chilli Dogs? Whatever they were, they were delicious! #wowbbq #theweberexperts #weberworldstore Read More >

The handle is covered for 5 years, not counting cosmetic issues like fading and discoloring. Everything else (dampers, grate, legs, etc.) is warrantied for 2-years. Dan Cooper from Weber UK has been working on this recipe for several years and we think he may have just Read More > Weber BBQs do most of the cleaning for you so that cleaning your Weber could not be easier. The best Read More > Sunday, the day of rest - if only! Still completely confused as to what time of the day it was, we embarked Read More >

More From Grills

You can find videos of people smoking on this grill, but keeping your temperature stable through many reloadings of charcoal is just too much hassle for me. In my opinion, it’s not really worth the effort for the tiny bit of food you can smoke. Specs Weber is pretty confident in the quality of this little grill. So much so, that the firebox and lit come with a 10-year warranty against rust-through and burn through.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment