276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Irish Spring Original Deodorant Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These soaps contain deep cleansing agents, fragrances and dyes, all of which can be irritating to sensitive skin. They also contain glycerin, which is great, but not enough to hydrate and soothe the skin properly. Irish Spring Soap was first launched in Germany by the Colgate-Palmolive Company in 1970 and then in the United States in 1972. Irish Spring is also known for leaving you with its distinct scent. For some individuals, this is great and refreshing while for others, it isn’t their thing. I personally love how it smells (maybe its the nostalgia). Because of the rain, spring is a lovely time of year to spot spectacular rainbows. The shorter days also mean you’ll get to enjoy some fabulous sunrises and sunsets

The smell will repel chipmunks, squirrels, and rabbits, preventing them from coming in and turning your garden into an all you can eat buffet. But as Michael Corleone said to Kay, now who's being naive? Do you really think that your cleansing product is not made from some chemist-approved mash of aromatic elements? Irish Spring, unlike your pretentious soap, is direct about what it is: a cleaning product that smells great. The time your soap company spends on covering its trail of not being natural, Irish Spring puts into making sure my skin gets super clean. The soap also contains Tetrasodium EDTA and Etidronic Acid, both of which many people are worried about. However, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel have approved their use in soaps as long as they obey the regulations. Both of these ingredients are usually used in concentrations less than 2%, which are safe for use on the skin. I’ll keep my Irish Spring hidden away if the mice start trying to move in and look for a deterrent that has been proven to work. I certainly won’t being using Irish Spring to eliminate an infestation or even a single mouse. Irish Spring soaps will not bleach your skin. However, they do exfoliate and clean your skin well. Over time, this can make your skin look lighter (but not significantly).Irish Spring is an American brand of deodorant soap that the Colgate-Palmolive company has marketed since 1970. You can easily spray the peppermint onto cotton balls and place them in areas where you’ve noticed frequent traffic from mice. You’ll want to replace them regularly as the scent can wear off and become ineffective. Television advertisements for the product have usually been set in an Irish village or a forest. The product had one of the most famous slogans of the past few decades, uttered by a showering woman uttering the phrase, "Manly, yes, but I like it too", to describe its crossover appeal to both women and men. [ citation needed] Simply rub the bar of soap along the sides and joints of the drawer. The soap will help coat the drawer and allow it to slide easily into place.

Elle: The stupid waterfall is what makes the whole concept of Irish Spring so ludicrous. First, waterfalls are cold. They would make deeply unpleasant showers at any time other than the blistering heat of summer — something completely alien to Ireland. The average high temperature in Donegal, Ireland (doesn't that sound charming and quaint?) in August is 62 degrees Fahrenheit. The average low is 50! This is a place where you need a sweater in the summer! How is this the place you turn to for expertise in not smelling when you're sweaty? You don't actually have to sweat there. Keeping your RV fresh and clean will help keep mice away. However, Irish Spring soap isn’t the magical solution to keeping every mouse out of your home or RV. If you apply the tips we’ve shared today, you’ll have a solid defense against mice and a fresh-smelling residence. You can regain control of your home and win the battle against those pesky critters.Fresh gnaw marks, 1/32-inch wide, provide another clue that mice are present. Mice typically gnaw 1 ½-inch diameter, clean-cut holes into cardboard and similar products. They also will gnaw electrical wiring, soap, and other items of comparable hardness. The long-term use of Irish Spring Soap without proper moisturization and skincare afterward may eventually cause your skin to become stripped and dry. However, a good, fortified moisturizer, can make all the difference! Mice. Some people can tolerate a few and others can’t tolerate any. If mice are bugging you, take an unwrapped bar of Irish Spring Soap and scatter them in the area that the mice are. You can even cut the bar in half to make it go further. Putting these bars out will not fully eliminate the mice but, will lessen the number of mice seen or caught.

If you are using them on your face, I recommend that you use a good moisturizer after every face wash. Can Irish spring soap be used for private parts? Irish Spring soap may not help 100% of the time. So you first need to find where the mice enter your home or RV. These small, agile creatures can squeeze their way into tiny spaces. Young mice can even squeeze through holes or gaps as small as a pencil’s width. The 2015 advertising campaign supported the new Irish Spring body wash and bar soap, Signature for Men. The TV spots, which ran from January to March 2015, featured an Irish actor providing dialogue over scenes in which men typically get dirty. The campaign utilized the slogan: "Clean a Man Up Right". [ citation needed] Pro Tip: In addition to repelling mice, essential oils, like peppermint, can be useful if you’re not feeling well while camping. Learn more here: 7 Best Essential Oils for Camping & Recreating Outdoors. How Do I Keep Mice Out of My Home or RV? However, keep in mind that these soaps are relatively intense when it comes to cleansing and may be too harsh for the skin on your face, especially if you are already sensitive and easily irritated.Are you worried about mice, chipmunks, and spiders moving into your garage and shed? Is odor an issue? Irish Spring Soap can help with both issues. Irish Spring soap is very good at removing excess oil, sweat, dead skin cells, and dirt from the skin. Info based on Shannon Airport on the west coast of Ireland. What is the weather like in Ireland in May? Read More It does indeed rain in Ireland. The great thing about rain in Ireland is that it rarely rains all day – instead we get showers interspersed with dry periods of clouds, clear skies and sun. Good chance is that if it’s raining now, wait a bit and usually it’ll clear up! It does rain often here – with higher rainfall on the west coast, and even more so in the northwest – so it’s always good to come prepared with plenty of waterproofs. It can be easily made by mixing 1 spoonful of fragrance-free liquid soap (dish or hand-soap is fine) with5 spoonfuls of vegetable oil with around 16 fluid ounces of warm water in a spray bottle," Andrew says.

After years of using Irish Spring soap as a growing child, I never noticed my skin getting lighter in any way. But, everyone’s skin is different and some people may notice some toning. You should not expect to see overt bleaching.

Customer reviews

Irish Spring soaps can be used cautiously on the face, especially to remove makeup and other cosmetic products from the skin. Since it cleans the skin so well, it is also very good for getting rid of and preventing body odor. We know that body odor develops when the bacteria on our skin mix and react with the sweat and dirt that is also on our skin. At this time, there has not been extensive studies done on mice and soap to definitively approve or disapprove some of the theories out there. If you know of any, let us know. However, given the evidence presented above, Irish Spring appears to be a terrible product for deterring mice. This is especially true since there is evidence that mice are not only attracted to the soap, but potentially may gnaw or eat it as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment