276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camera Shy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So go read this book! Get all hot and bothered while reading it, and then demand that your guy does sinful things to you. And remember: 'If he doesn't give, he doesn't get!'

Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.This was so easy to read. With relatable characters & experiences, to the romance, to the spice, to the ending… What flavour this book has!! A pleasant surprise awaits you. In my honest view, it only deserves a three out of five. She had a chance meeting with the neighbor next door, Finn, and he was hot. Like waaaaay out of her league hot (or so Avery believes). But waaaaay out of her league hot, the kind of hot that someone like Avery believes she has no chance in hell with, is the kind of hot she can preemptively put in the friend zone. So with no chance of actual romance or feelings, maybe she’ll have the courage to ask him to teach her all about the things in sex she may be missing… My rating speaks for itself. It was the easiest thing to read because it was spicy, romantic, funny and relatable, especially for any girlie (or guy) with insecurities. I adore this book and the message behind it. The body positivity representation was beautiful. This book was very inspiring and relatable as well.

But after a passion-fueled summer, I’m not sure of who I am anymore, and it’s clear that the worst heartbreak of my life might still be yet to come. Details About Camera Shy Not at all,” I reply. “Look, Cass, we’re not doing this anymore. You and I are going to keep our clothes on from now on.” I look around the room. “And I’m not coming here anymore. Gramps can donate Ruby’s for all I care. I don’t want anything in my life that comes between me and Avery.””I’ll also get this out of the way first – I hated the way Finn called Avery “queen”. As a pet name, in place of her first name, as a descriptor word, all of it. Once would’ve earned a good-humored eye roll, but it’s used 53 times. FIFTY-THREE TIMES. Honestly this is such a personal gripe I know and I’m sure this worked for some, but I couldn’t stand it at all. I’m a little conflicted with this one as on one hand I loved it but on the other there were certainly parts I didn’t like. During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book. I also absolutely loved how Avery not only went on a journey of self-discovery but spent the book learning how to love her body and its imperfections. Because she’s more of a plus-sized character, like me, I really appreciated the raw emotions that Avery struggled with and I loved how supportive Finn was of her and how he never ignored her feelings but loved her through them! Both Avery and Finn have experienced unjust treatment in previous relationships. The thought of them finally meeting and falling in love warms my heart.

Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:Ok let’s talk about the spice! This is by far Kay’s spiciest book! There’s spicy lessons, praise kink and some sexual exploration. The tension between the two MC’s was amazing! My lesson is learning to love the body I have. In exchange, I'm going to save his business. I have exactly one summer to unearth the most confident version of myself before I go home and return to reality. I loved that even through her hardest times she was collected, poised and the queen Finn eventually made her believe she has already been. Avery is celebrating her 30th birthday with her boyfriend when he tells her that he loves her but he’s not IN love with her anymore and thinks it’s time to call it quits - but still wants to work with her since they own a business together. A man is going to treat you how you treat yourself. So please, for the love of God, act like a queen."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment