276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wyborowa Pure Polish Vodka, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bison Grass vodka is often touted as the smoothest vodka around. It’s made with grain grown in Poland. It’s also naturally flavored with the bison grass itself, giving it a unique herbal flavor and notable smoothness.

Vodka, which is derived from the Slavic word “voda” (which means water), was first employed as a medication. It’s the traditional Polish vodka, with a specific sharp taste. In the beginning, all of the vodkas were made from different kinds of grains. Then, when this liquor became popular, people started to produce it from other food products, such as potatoes and corn. For the beverage to earn the privilege to call itself a “Polish Vodka”, it must be distilled from Polish-grown potatoes or grains (rye, wheat, oats, triticale or barley).This level of incomparable excellence has not gone unrecognized by buyers nor professional spirits connoisseurs: In 2006, Chopin Vodka took home the Double Gold Medal at The World Spirits Competition in San Francisco. With its highly prized taste and aroma, Chopin Vodka has been mastering the vodka-making art since 1993. Every sip of this smooth drink is a testament to the native brand’s quality—from the carefully selected rye from Podlasie to the crystal-clear water used during production. Wyborowa Vodka is a renowned Polish vodka brand that has been in production since the early 20th century. It is celebrated for its quality, traditional distillation methods, and rich history. Where Is Wyborowa Vodka Produced?

The Polish vodka scene has evolved to incorporate modern production techniques while still honoring traditional methods. There's also a growing global appreciation for Polish vodka, reflecting in its increasing availability and popularity worldwide. Where Can I Buy Authentic Polish Vodka? Find sources: "Wyborowa"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( September 2010) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Accompanying the smooth vodka, Belvedere also boasts a delicate vanilla aroma that enriches an otherwise luxurious experience. The vodka’s beautiful bottle, adorned with a hand-glued banderole depicting the Belvedere Palace, has been admired by world-class stars and appreciated all over the globe. As a local patriot, it’s my favorite Polish vodka, as it’s produced in my hometown. It was named after the White Lady, a ghost that is supposed to haunt the castle in Lancut.

Zubrowka is my personal favorite Polish vodka, but there are plenty of other great options out there. Wyborowa, for example, is another excellent choice if you're looking for a high-quality Polish vodka that won't leave you feeling rough the next day. Which Polish Vodka is Best For Shots? Curious to learn more about Żubrówka? Have a look at this in-depth Eater article. I love how they called it “the only bartender-approved “flavoured” vodka. :) A must-try! Rye vodka is the richest and the most intense when it comes to taste and the aroma. It has nutty notes and an intense and long finish. Wheat vodkas are generally smoother. Most Popular Grain Vodka Brands:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment