276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiiroo Keon Combo Masturbator Black One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kiiroo, as we've said, makes a number of other devices – the key alternative highlight from its own-brand canon is the Onyx, which is more designed as a blowjob machine. It has a special inner which adds waves of pressure all the way up its canal, and can apparently use AI to turn non-interactive content into something which works with its motors. Consider partner toys, too: Kiiroo's Fuse and Cliona vibrators can be tied up with the Keon for a little telepresent fun. Capabilities of KEON by KIIROO include: The ability to connect with other KIIROO or FeelTechnology-enabled toys. The ability to connect with 2D and Virtual Reality interactive adult content. The ability to connect to interactive webcams. The ability to reach speeds of up to 230 strokes per minute in its shortest, fastest mode. Unfortunately, charging is a touch problematic, with it taking four hours for a mere two hours of playtime. That, if you really put it through its paces, can drop to an incredibly disappointing 30 minutes before needing to juice it up again.

Since I didn’t have an extra Keon laying around, I couldn’t give this a try, so as of this writing, I don’t know what kind of shared controls or mutual responsiveness is available. Bear in mind, too, that Kiiroo's Feel strokers don't come bundled with the Keon unit by default - to get one, you'll need to spend a little more. Kiiroo Keon review: verdict If I’ve come off as a bit too strident, I apologize as the toy truly is superb. I’d even go out on a limb and say that when it comes to stroker-type toys, this is the top of the sextech peak, the one other competitors are still struggling to climb.You also have the option, using that mode button, to Bluetooth the unit to Kiiroo’s new FeelConnect 3 app to use all its interactive bells and whistles, or if that’s not your cup of tea, you can just use the app without this interactivity. Meanwhile, if you want things even more manual, you can always remove the stroker entirely to use it all on its lonesome. Edit: update on wankzvr and milfvr. Adjusted info on VRbangers and badoinkVR. Updated naughty America, and text for inaccurate information and grammar. BadoinkVR.com - 👎- Great high quality video content, Free videos available. No interactive content.

But that’s not what we’re here for, is it? Well, I hate to say this it looks like if you’re planning to use the Keon for long-distance sexual activities, you might have to (and, yes, you very well may have seen this coming) wait until Kiiroo does that software upgrading. Oddly, while it doesn’t look anything like their products, this approach—over including an actual, printed booklet—made me think of Apple and how they seem to leave something behind with every new product. And it did and, sadly, didn’t. I mean that though it appeared in the new app, I immediately got a message that it’s no longer supported and that I should instead use the old app—the one that doesn’t work with the Keon. If you and your partner have a Keon, then here’s some much-needed good news as the app does seem to allow similar units to interact with one another. After quite a few years (three or so if you must know) as a sextech reviewer, and far longer as an enthusiastic consumer, I have to say that I’ve never seen anything quite like this set-up.Cleaning the Feel Stroker is easy, as it can be removed without excessing muss or fuss and then gently soaped, watered, and dried. I suggest a mild dish soap, though my Keon stroker arrived with two different water-based lubricants and a Kiiroo-branded “Intimate Toy Cleaner.” But I’m unsure if this is a standard inclusion or a bonus that only came with my re-release version. About that, the Feel Stroker is quite impressive all on its own: the sleeve excellently balancing construction with texture to deliver an amazingly pleasurable experience, which can be magnified still more with the motorized Keon driving it.

The Keon has a lot to offer beyond its unique design. Using the built-in controls I mentioned, users can—with the right-hand ones—speed it up or down, with the left set controlling the stroke’s length. Not that I’m complaining, as I think it’s kind of cool as it lowers the toy’s environmental impact and makes it more comfortable to read than when it’s printed in tiny type in a tiny booklet. Still, it is a noticeable disadvantage for those without smartphones. But considering the toy’s built and designed with interactivity in mind, they aren’t its intended audience.The not-smoothly is while it’s a considerable improvement, many of the Feel Connect 3’s features—like creating playlists of actions, responding to sound, or to music—aren’t yet available. Hopefully, before the Keon’s launch in a few weeks, this will get worked out. Seriously, Kiiroo? It’s one thing to no longer support an older product, but the Onyx+ is far from antiquated tech. For the third time, I’d like to stay optimistic that this gets patched in a FeelConnect 3 upgrade. This is particularly true in the design of the stroker component. The sleeve felt comfortable when it should be and arousing when it positively must. Resorting yet again to waving my qualifications around, I’ve played with a pretty extensive sampling of similar stroker-type toys, and none of them were as fun to use as Kiiroo’s RealFeel—with his pleasure dialed to eleven when those perfectly designed motors get involved. Its ergonomic shape and intuitive grip control helps optimize your experience in limitless ways. All you need to do is let KEON unleash your fantasies without constraints. Here’s the thing: though I swore and swore again at the FeelConnect 3 app, I still give the Kiiroo Keon a big stamp of approval. Agreed, for couples wanting to have sexual pleasure while separated during the current pandemic, it’s not the best, but this is a problem with the software and not its hardware—which is, to be directly about it, darned close to perfect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment