276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MilesMagic Magician's Invisible Thread 45 Feet (15 ft x 3 reels) for Real Magic Tricks

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Invented by the genius Finn Jon, perfected and popularized by Yigal Mesika, Loops® are used by world-class magicians such as David Blaine, Cyril, and Dynamo.

For all I knew there was something new and amazing that was considerably more flexible with various lighting conditions and distances, but perhaps also cost considerably more. You can get standard reels like the iBoss reels that come with either Wooly Nylon or Kevlar thread or you could, if you wished go for the all out best reel (which is electronic) The Spider Pen Pro. I always aim high when I ask about products because you never know when the Holy Grail really does exist.There is another alternative, this may not be the best choice for you as you are studying Finn John.

However, if I can find something that is a bit stronger that would let me levitate slightly heavier objects then that would be a major plus. Is there an invisible thread out there that you guys think is superior over the others in terms of strength elasticity and of course invisibility? I've used both for subtle effects like a PK touch effect as well as telekinetic effects (making things fall, move, etc.The detailed tutorial goes over lighting, a variety of effects and routines as well as multiple hook-ups. I was reading a little about the legacy thread and was wondering what else was in the top tier of threads. No matter theeffect, you will find this thread to be the perfect solution as it is non-reflective, strong and easy to work with. They are actually quite fragile (I remember the packaging to be a blue sheet of paper, with yellow and red text I believe, not completely sure).

A thread that we've tested to out-last, out-lift, out-stretch and plain out-do anything that is on the market. Really black and matte, like mesika loops, not like mesika elastics which I don't like to use for loops because these threads flash in the wrong light. The oldest book in the Japanese Archives (where Shigeo Takagi was the curator) was Secrets of the Saints and was about "invisible" thread using a hair from an Asian woman. Our invisible thread is non-elastic and non-stripped, so you have to do a little legwork yourself, but you will be rewarded with dozens of individual threads that are OVER 350cm each!

Fink is an interesting effect: a crazy concoction of Luke Dancy's GRAB, Ben Harris's Through the universe backwards, and Fandango. I would also like to add, if you're tying your own loops, make sure that your knot is a solid knot that doesn't slip.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment