276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hoover Telios Extra Pets Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, TX50PET, Quiet, Compact, Carpets, Hard Floors, Allergy, Powerful, Tools Onboard, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Customers are obviously impressed with the value of HOOVER Telios Extra TX50PET Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner as they’ve rated it in terms of value for money at: 7.6 out of 10. How much do Vacuum cleaners cost on average?

There were also a total of 81 products that were more expensive from Hoover and 11 that were cheaper. Price of Hoover products in the Vacuum cleaners category As we covered earlier choosing a brand can be really key to getting the right product in the Vacuum cleaners category. There are loads of great brands out there each offering great products at different levels of quality and price. If brand is important to you, we’re sure you already know that Hoover is a great choice. With 94 products available from Hoover there’s plenty of choice too.The specification we have listed from Currys PC World for HOOVER Telios Extra TX50PET Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner is: I took to the floor to start off with, and was immediately impressed by how quiet it is. There's an Acoustic Care System sliding button which can control just how much noise is output so I set it more towards the 'Min' setting. The suction is, also, oh so very good as well. I could see the vac slightly lifting up our large wool rug in the living room which is pretty satisfying because you know that it is reaching deep down into the carpet pile and raising out any (potentially) nasties such as dust mites and crumbs. To make manoeuvrability easy, the telescopic tube rotated 360 degrees in the main unit as I was moving it around the coffee table. This helped to avoid any frustrations of not being able to turn in directed when I needed to. Innovative insulation materials, an optimized air flow and a special silent nozzle bring about the impressive noise level of 64 dBA. Open the flap on top of the cleaner and you get access to the three main nozzles: the crevice tool, dusting brush and furniture nozzle. That’s great, as these important tools are always where you need them. Also in the box is a pet nozzle, which has a spinning brush powered entirely by suction, which is good for stairs and upholstery. It's been put through it's paces in a home which has on-going DIY (dust), where pet guinea pigs are frequent visitors (pet hair) and around the best seats in the house (lots of crumbs). I've been using it as our main vac –upstairs and downstairs – so it's had to contend with hard flooring, carpets and the stairs. The challenges it has faced would be those as in any household so I (and you) and get a thorough perceptive on its performance and maintenance requirements. How did it get on? Read our review for the lowdown.

Next up after looking at the category and the average prices, we thought it would be good to take a look at the brand, Hoover. It’s also important to have a good idea of your expectations in terms of quality too. You may not actually be looking for the best quality product if your main goal is to get cheap Vacuum cleaners. So spend some time considering what’s important to you and think about the areas that you’d be happy to compromise or not.

Brand, as mentioned earlier, is another really important factor to consider for buying Vacuum cleaners. Variable power – gives you the flexibility to turn the power down when vacuuming delicate fabrics. Ideal for curtains, sofas and so much more, you can choose the most suitable level of suction power for every surface around your home. Setting yourself a budget will really help you to narrow down your search. It can also help you to avoid the slippery slope of buying a really expensive product that perhaps had advanced specifications that you didn’t need or couldn’t actually afford.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment