276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mega Robo Bros

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When Robertus demoted Nita and made his new “child” leader of new Super Robo Seven, the result was an even more effective unit, until the day Wolfram’s three Directives clashed during a time-critical mission. Millions of humans paid the price for his confusion and hesitation… Won the Silver Medal "Graphic Novel/Drawn Book – Drama/Documentary" Independent Publisher Book Award, for Henry V. [1] A hilarious first novel from Neill Cameron, creator of the Mega Robo Bros series and How to Make Awesome Comics. About This Edition ISBN: This amazing book republishes MEGA ROBO BROS, fully remastered and adapted into a new chunky format, with lots of extra bonus content! In NEXT LEVEL, Alex & Freddy’s powers are growing, as is their fame. But with fame comes danger, intrigue and evil robot doppelgangers! Can Alex and Freddy save London - and themselves - from disaster? It'll test their bravery and brotherhood like nothing before . . .

David Almond’s latest book Brand New Boy also uses a robot story to explore ideas of understanding, acceptance and human nature.Ambiguous Gender Identity: Alex shows signs of this in books 2 and 3, as he wonders if he is a girl after Jamal says he's one, can't decide whether to get a Blue (Action & Adventure) or Pink (Friends & Feelings) Choki Egg, changes his colour scheme to Pink and joins the girl's football team. Siblings can be annoying, a responsibility, and the best person to team up with – or all of those things at once! These thrilling books are all about brothers and sisters. The Excelsior Awards 2017 - Every Loser Wins!". Bloke of Steel. 5 July 2017 . Retrieved 18 June 2019. The first three books are, starting from 5 August 2021 to 4 August 2022, remade into newer editions titled, Power Up, Double Threat, Robot Revenge, and Meltdown, the latter two were parts 1 and 2 of Mega Robo Revenge respectively. The boys have part-time jobs as super-secret agents, but aren’t very good at the clandestine part and now almost the entire world knows of them. Generally, however, it’s enough for the digital duo that their parents love them, even though they are a bit more of a handful than most kids. They live as normal a life as possible: going to human school, playing with human friends and hating homework. It’s all part of their “Mega Robo Routine”, combining dull lessons, actual fun, games-playing, watching TV and training in the covert combat caverns under R.A.I.D. HQ.

Okay humans, listen up! My name is FREDDY. I live with my Mum and Dad. I go to school. Oh yeah, the MAIN thing: I am an AWESOME ROBOT! With awesome robotic SUPERPOWERS! But I'm hardly ever allowed to USE them, and definitely not at SCHOOL. Which is going to be a PROBLEM...Jötunn Base covers many miles and is carefully rebalancing the world’s climate, but has no defence when Wolfram arrives to reverse the chilling process to burn the Earth and drown humanity… Now the entire world is camped outside their quiet little house, so Mum has R.A.I.D. restore some semblance of the ‘Mega Robo Status Quo’ by building a super-secret tunnel system in the cellar. It’s a big day all around: Farooq is finally convinced that Alex is at last ready to join R.A.I.D. as a full-fledged operative… after school and on weekends, of course… In the aftermath, RAID was formed and sought to shut down Robertus and decommission Wolfram. When the superbot rejected their judgement, the agency deployed jets and missiles. Following a terrific struggle, they believed him destroyed. They were wrong… Henry V at Classical Comics". Archived from the original on 18 August 2007 . Retrieved 28 May 2008. Far away in the icy wastes of Antarctica lives a warm and cuddly, kind-hearted penguin who only wants to do good in the world...NOT! This is no ordinary penguin! This is...EVIL EMPEROR PENGUIN! And he wants to take over the world!

Thursday is even better. As a treat, the entire family goes to Robo World where little Freddy rescues a trio of malfunctioning exhibits. The baby triceratops with dog-programming is ok, but the French-speaking deranged ape and gloomy existentialist penguin will be a handful… Neill Cameron's brilliant graphic novel series continues, seamlessly blending family drama and real emotion with electrifying action and high stakes!For now though it’s enough that Mum and Dad love them, even though the Robo Bros are a bit more of a handful than most kids. They live as normal a life as possible; going to school, making friends, putting up with bullies and hating homework: it’s all part of the ‘Mega Robo Routine’…

There's never a dull moment for Alex and Freddy - whether at home with their family or on the streets of a future London under the threat of another evil Robot, there are laughs, squabbles and brotherly banter. Cool Big Sis: Susie Nichols, the babysitter and handler of Alex and Freddy and one of R.A.I.D.'s agents. Alex and Freddy are instantly lovable and believable…an immensely smart, fun and nuanced series opener’ Kirkus starred review The dynamic Double Threat is bursting with excitement and empathy,perfect for reluctant readers and story lovers alike. Yeah, that's kind of important. And because they're robots, their parents want to keep that on the down-low. Thing is, though, that doesn't always work out. Because there's currently some mystery robot out there who seems rather keen on them.Alex and Freddy are just like any other brothers. They squabble. They drive their parents crazy. There’s only one difference… they’re the most powerful robots on earth! Story told, the amazed Robo Bros realise why Mum called the recently-returned Wolfram their brother. They are all unaware that the damaged, deranged droid is observing and has made a decision that will affect all humanity…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment