276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OGX Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo for Oily and Greasy Hair, 385 ml (Pack of 1)

£1.685£3.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The infusion of coconut charcoal and kaolin clay in the formula leaves your hair visibly shiny without making it feel overly dry. If you're looking for a clarifying charcoal shampoo that can help you deal with buildup caused by regular use of styling products, the OGX Purifying + Charcoal Detox Shampoo is an excellent choice.

It’s specially formulated to work on all hair types and cleans without leaving any white powdery streaks, even on dark brown hair.

Removes buildup and impurities: Since charcoal is known for its ability to absorb impurities and toxins, it can remove dirt from the hair, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed. The main ingredients in this shampoo are Australian tea tree oil, peppermint oil and witch hazel. Peppermint oil is known to stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles, strengthen the hair root and promote hair growth. If you are worried about hair fall, this shampoo will leave your hair clean and refreshed whilst reducing thinning.

The shampoo left my hair scented of mint and did a good job at reducing frizz and adding moisture. For a sulfate free shampoo I was also impressed at how well it lathered!Made of highly cleansing and eco-friendly ingredients in a travel-friendly bar form, this is the perfect hair care companion for individuals always on the go! I found the OGX Charcoal Shampoo a little bit too drying for my hair but I think it would be great if you have greasy hair or suffer from product build up. Detoxifying: Activated charcoal works by binding to certain substances and removing them—so toxins, excess oil...those can all be removed from strands or other parts of the body with the use of charcoal. Fortunately, many charcoal shampoos are thoughtfully designed to be mild on both the hair and scalp, thus making them safe for use on colored hair, provided they are used appropriately. How Often Should I Use Charcoal Shampoo for Best Results?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment