276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Best suited with liquid and creams for a smooth, easy application of foundation, liquid blusher or cream bronzer. However if you have trouble with highly pigmented blush, or if you find that your setting powder always cakes up on you then this brush set is a fantastic investment. The Pro Duo Fibre Round Blender makes the perfect foundation blending brush due to its synthetic fibers. Each brush has two bristle types at varying length to ensure your product is evenly distributed over your Face or Eyes.

Please be assured that our couriers will work as hard as they can to deliver parcels as normal, and will get your parcel to you as soon as they are able. Known for creating bold lip colours, its inclusive makeup covers a broad spectrum of shades, and we’ve backed some of the most iconic – think Russian Red (Madonna’s Blonde Ambition tour, anyone?

This set contains 3 brushes, a Duo-Fiber Face Brush, a Duo-Fiber Eye Brush and a Duo-Fiber contour brush. Designed to deliver professional results for any beauty routine, our wide selection of makeup brushes effortlessly provide you with makeup artist-level results. Flawless speedy application, its soft and used in a buffing motion is completely amazing for liquid foundation, despite its size it gets into all the small contours of the face. Handmade from extra soft, high quality anti-bacterial, easy to clean synthetic fibres, this brush is also vegan friendly.

All of the brushes are designed by the ELLA pro team which can create looks for any occasion, from day to nightime looks! No, because you couldn’t apply your base with any of these and that’s very important when it comes to makeup. Its ultra-soft, professional-grade fibres make it perfect for blending foundation for a flawless finish. The final brush of the three - duo-fiber eye brush is a great brush for applying colour into the crease and that’s about it. Our Duo Fibre Face Brush is perfect for seamlessly applying our PRO/BASE Matte Finish Foundation, or blending in our Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher.Although we hope you will love your Niré products, if you are not completely satisfied we will refund your product purchase (less postage costs). A small rounded, double-chiseled, paddle-shaped blush brush for the smooth, refined application of powders and creams to shade, blush and highlight the face. Our 100% synthetic vegan brushes incorporate the latest innovations SYNX material technology for superior performance and improved longevity.

The Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection contains three limited edition brushes that will allow you to create buildable colour in any light, giving you a flawless finish. There are three brushes in this set, a large powder, a contour/blush and an eyeshadow blending brush. The Crownbrush Duo Fibre Makeup Brushes were developed to help you achieve the flawless blended makeup look with minimum effort. The blush-by-3s that have sat patiently in their packaging waiting for me to dare to use them, have now finally got to be tried!Each brush has short soft black hairs, and then slightly longer hairs that have white tips, resulting in controlled application that feels silky soft on the skin. Suitable for use with cream, liquid or powder products, the ultra-plush, hand-cut, synthetic taklon bristles help to produce an air-brushed finish. The angled design hugs the contours of the face and gives precise control for a natural, airbrushed look whilst two different lengths of bristles, are is ideal for picking up and distributing a sheer amount of product. Personally I prefer to use my normal contour brush for day-to-day, but when I want a really sculpted out contour, with more of a grey colour, the duo-fiber does a great job at applying the powder where I need it and not too strongly!

Brush 04 – Another lovely duo-fibre brush, which I really love as it gives a different application to single fibre brushes. The product can either be placed directly on the brush or face and buffed into the skin using a circular motion.

It is also superb for contouring and highlighting because it really can apply colour softly, and build it up evenly. The round, angled flat head is excellent for applying liquid or cream makeup to the various contours of the face, wet or dry. Duo-fiber brushes are much less dense in comparison to a standard brush, and therefore they apply product softly and allow you to be precise and natural. I use lot of stippling brushes and they shed hairs but this one more fluffy and doesnt shed single hair ! Perfect for Liquid powder and cream products made with Japan grade natural and highly processed synthetic hairs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment