276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask, (Pack of 1)

£11.98£23.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse fully and style as usual. Start with 2 pumps for shoulder-length hair.

Apply* to clean, damp hair focusing on mid-length to ends, distributing evenly. Use sparingly on the roots. Olaplex 8 is a highly concentrated reparative 4 in 1 mask which adds shine & body with intense moisture to treat & smooth damaged hair. I recommend using olaplex number 8 after you rinse out your conditioner for extra hydration. In my opinion olaplex number 0, 3, & 8 will give you the best results. Nº.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask's highly concentrated formula is absorbed deeply to treat damage, provide intense, weightless moisture and add shine, smoothness, & body for visibly healthier hair in 10 minutes. worth every penny Unfortunately my hairstylist over did it with the bleached so my hair is at a very fragile state. Thankfully I discover olaplex products and after much researched I ended up buying the entire line. I’ve been using it for a month (about 5 washes). So far I notice a difference, my hair is a lot healthier. I notice that after using olaplex number 0 & 3 my hair gets very dry therefore olaplex number 8 has been a life saver.

It's no secret that Olaplex is the church I worship at when it comes to colored hair that is healthy and still manages to be full of bounce and shine.Seven years ago, after a hair color disaster, my new stylist covertly passed me an unmarked white tub while point-blank refusing to color my hair until I had used what was inside. It was Olaplex No 3. It hadn't launched in the UK yet but a Google search convinced me that I'd been handed fairy dust—or, at the very least, a passport out of my current hair crisis (think frazzled, broken, over-bleached ends that not even the best microfiber hair towels could save). Long story short, I used it three times a week without fail and within three months the softness and elasticity returned. So I've been convinced bythe genuine science behind Olaplex for some time now. A beauty editor's honest review of the Olaplex No.8 Mask Pros & cons All OLAPLEX® products contain patented bond-building technology, strengthening fragile bonds with every step of the routine for the healthiest hair possible. That same revolutionary technology is now infused in an at-home mask treatment for all hair types. All hair is unique, but all damage is the same. Whether it’s from chemical processes, heat and styling, ponytails and brushing, or a harsh environment; damaged hair means damaged bonds. The result is hair that is dry, dull and less than manageable. Step 1: Work out how much product is needed. Start with 2 pumps for shoulder-length hair; use less or more depending on length. Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

Olaplex No.8 is a highly concentrated repair mask; one push on the airless pump will dispense the right amount of product to add shine and body as well as infusing copious amounts of moisture into frazzled, damaged hair when the cuticle is open. If you've been looking for a new, signature hair look for fall, Emma Chamberlain may have just come *through* for you... This concentrated formula absorbs deeply to treat damage without weighing the hair down. With Nº.8, you can feel the difference as soon as the product works; the hair becomes smooth and soft. Less is more with Nº.8! It performs most economically and efficiently, so no need to coat the hair excessively and waste product. Nut Free Paraben Free Phosphate Free Phthalate Free Sulfate Free Vegan Gluten Free Cruelty Free All Hair Types PH Balance -DEA Free -Aldehydes Free -Formaldehyde Free Directions Highly concentrated and infused with Olaplex's patented bond building technology, no.8's lightweight formula absorbs into the hair to treat damage without weighing it down.

One of the brand's newer launches from the past few years, Olaplex No. 8 is a great option to invest in if you want healthy and shiny hair. Along with the iconic No.3 Treatment to its shampoo and conditioner duo, this conditioning mask is one of the best Olaplex products that works to repair damaged hair with the brand's patented molecule. Betraying its chic, minimalist appearance, this brilliant bottle holds hair-restoring miracles. Earning a spot in your wash day kit, the No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask is made up of a reparative formula that delivers a surge of hydration to dry, brittle and damaged hair. There’s a new OLAPLEX treatment in town! Say hello to OLAPLEX Nº.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask, the new treatment that moisturizes, smooths, adds body and shine. Infused in Nº.8 is OLAPLEX’s patented Bond Building technology. This highly concentrated reparative mask provides intense moisture to treat damaged hair.

I found that it's the perfect booster product and I like to rotate it with No.3, a repairing treatment with a higher percentage of bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate, so I get the best of both worlds: happy bonds and that light-reflecting sheen that you normally have to sacrifice if you want bleached blonde hair. Discover how patented OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology™ works at a molecular level to dramatically improve hair strength, repair damage and protect all hair types. Clinical results and consumer testing reported 2 x more shine, 4 x more moisture, 6 x smoothness & 94% more body.Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask is a highly concentrated 4-in-1 multi-benefit, reparative mask that adds shine and body while providing intense moisture to treat damaged hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment