276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dry:Soon Mini Standard 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer

£60£120Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, in the long term I believe it's a worthy investment, as, one, it's cheaper than a tumble dryer (and more eco-friendly), and two, it will come in handy throughout all the year as well as winter (think of all the rainy days we have). Go back to what your mother taught you': TV presenter Susannah Constantine on the six money-saving hacks that helped her cut energy use on laundry by a THIRD! One of its key advantages is that, despite its larger size, it’s still lightweight, and can be effortlessly folded away to just eight centimetres in depth. If you get fed up with the sight of smalls draped over your radiators, or having your living space taken over by conventional airers for days at a time, a Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Airer is the answer.

Purpose-made to help your Dry:Soon Mini Standard 3-Tier Heated Airer work even faster and more efficiently. This heated drying rack also lacks an auto shut-off timer, a feature that comes in useful if you're prone to forgetting to turn your airer off after it's had a few hours to run. Investing in one of the best heated clothes airers on the market can speed up indoor drying times considerably compared to drying washing on a non-heated option. A little cheaper than Dry:Soon's deluxe model, the brand's original heated drying rack has very similar specifications, but comes without the option to add on the detachable castors for easier manoeuvring, and minus clips or the plug storage container to secure things in place when the dryer is folded.If you want to speed up your drying times even more then it's worth considering adding a cover to your heated airer.

Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more.

I believe the newer models say "Do not connect this appliance to an external timer or remote control system.

It all clips into place easily and while mine has always felt a tiny bit wobbly it is not a problem once it is full of washing. Running at 1,000 Watts, it also uses more energy than some other airers featured here, but it makes up for it in efficiency (and it’s very useful in the event that you’ve run out of emergency shirts). Storage: Unless you have a super spacious utility room where you can leave your clothes airer up continuously, then storage is an important factor. put heated clothes airers and drying pods to the test to find the quickest and cheapest airers for you to run. This makes it a great choice for smaller households such as flats, house shares and even uni dorm rooms.Setting up the Dry:Soon 3 Tier is nice and easy, with all the parts fixed on and ready to go and a simple instruction booklet provides extra guidance. But that’s not all - this upgraded version also boasts an eye-level, built-in timer, allowing you to customise the heating duration and time to suit your needs without breaking your back.

To help you get even more out of your heated airer, the matching Dry:Soon Mini 3-Tier Heated Airer Cover (available separately) keeps the heat in, speeds up clothes drying and doubles as a storage bag for your airer too. It holds up to 12 items on hangers, making it great for tailored pieces or dresses, and because your clothes hang straight when they dry, creases and wrinkles are minimised. Some options, like the fan models in our round-up, tell you how many clothes on hangers you can dry at once instead. It folds flat for easy storage, which is a useful feature, and though made from lightweight, non-corroding aluminium, it's sturdy. The best heated clothes dryers are flying off the virtual shelves right now – because contrary to popular belief, they're not actually particularly expensive to run.I invested in my first heated clothes rack last winter, when I spotted everyone online raving about how energy efficient they can be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment