276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked at the Office - 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In another Texas district, a paddled boy's mother complains about bruises on her son's bottom. The boy describes his punishment. The spit in her mouth had gone, her knees went weak as she saw Mummy swell before her taking a deep breath. Her eyebrow lifted and vanished beneath her fringe. She sat down, and opened the envelope. Students of Heartland Academy, faith-based Missouri reform school with high level of paddling, 2003 Peter Mullan's Neds heads London film festival's most-awaited list". the Guardian. 2010-10-21 . Retrieved 2021-10-01. South Africa: senior male secondary student undergoing "six of the best" at private school, 2012 (also video clip)

Sir’ now, is it?” He asked, moving next to me, standing above me looking down with that look on his face.NOTE FROM THE ORIGINAL: My favorite stories are about the beginnings of spanking relationships. This piece is an unauthorized sequel to a special favorite of this type that appeared in the fiction section of the Disciplinary Wives Club titled, “Guess Who Runs This Household” by Ralph. My sincere compliments to that author, and I hope he does not mind that I have written this sequel. Hillman, Mark, Colorado State Senator, recalls with approval "board of education" being applied to his "seat of knowledge" A strict, but caring Mommy who spanks her naughty little boy, puts him in pj's,and sends him to bed after he's been naughty United States: TV news report, July 2012: A school district in Tennessee decides that parents will be assumed to consent to CP unless they state to the contrary in writing (instead of the other way round).

Trembling with fear, I walked into the office. I saw a cane, about three feet long, lying on the teacher's desk. S1, Ep.3 'The Book of Yesterday': Emily is caned on her palm by her strict schoolteacher Miss Brownell. [14] Mathieu, Tyrann, football star, paddled at St Augustine High School in New Orleans from which he graduated in 2010, pictured in 2011 South Korea: trousers-down caning for two soldiers, possibly real but could be a scene from a fictional filmMain character is punished by his father with a leather belt; later he is lashed in a prisoner of war camp.

Set in 1964 South Carolina the protagonist Lily ( Dakota Fanning), a 14 years old girl, is regularly made to kneel on grits as punishment by her abusive father.

United States: TV news report from April 2008: a Texas mother is angry about the severity with which, she says, her 17-year-old son (seen in the film playing drums) was paddled at high school. In a jocular atmosphere in a Texas high-school classroom, a sports coach administers one paddle swat. United Kingdom: computer-generated impression of flogging of junior seaman over the bare breech on board ship, c.1820 (view from 3 different angles)

An attempt is being made in Congress to outlaw school paddling nationally. Report gives a Texas perspective.A 1978 TV news item about a high-school paddling in a small Oklahoma town. One of the spanked students is interviewed. Thailand: Jocular punishment in which schoolboys are made to cane each other in front of their class. Duncan, Samuel, 17, relocated to Ohio from New Orleans school where paddling was familiar form of discipline, 2005 Indonesia (Aceh): one of two men receiving the first caning for homosexuality, in front of huge crowd, 2017 Everything from the classics (a naughty young man gets spanked by his Mommy for not doing chores, or an unruly employee is strapped by his boss in her office), to the absurd, role play is where things can get exciting! What scene have you always wanted to do? What is your deepest fantasy? Miss Kelley has tremendous experience in a variety of roles, and can either help you craft the just-right scene, or dive in to your elaborate creation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment