276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Significant Other

£5.06£10.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New Album Gold Cobra For Florida Bad boys Limp Bizkit". Sunshineslate.com. May 10, 2011. Archived from the original on May 28, 2011 . Retrieved February 13, 2012. Significant Other is the second studio album by American nu metal band Limp Bizkit. It was released on June 22, 1999, through Flip and Interscope Records. It saw the band expand their sound from that of their 1997 debut Three Dollar Bill, Y'all to incorporate further metal and hip hop influences, but with a more melodic and less hardcore punk-influenced sound. MTV.com - On-Air". MTV. April 2, 2003. Archived from the original on April 2, 2003 . Retrieved July 19, 2021.

Eminem used to be my homie. I haven't talked to him since he turned on me. I don't know what happened but I still love him, I love this town, I like him as a person. I got mad love for him." [181] Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit: "I still got mad love for Eminem" ". April 21, 2016. Archived from the original on December 26, 2022 . Retrieved June 6, 2023.

The band recorded their seventh studio album, Stampede of the Disco Elephants [84] with producer Ross Robinson, [85] [86] who also produced the band's debut album; Three Dollar Bill, Yall; and their 2005 EP The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1). [83] Reese, Lori (October 24, 2000). "Bizkit in Gravy | Music". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 18, 2010 . Retrieved July 29, 2010. After the band completed recording, it toured with Korn and Helmet in 1997. Critics reacted unfavorably to performances of Korn and Limp Bizkit; Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel music critic Jon M. Gilbertson criticized Durst's performance, stating "The one attention-grabbing moment of Limp Bizkit's rap/thrash show was when the lead singer expressed a desire for gay men to be 'stomped'. Which isn't remotely rebellious. It's just puerile." [7] That same year, they also notably served as an opening act on the Album of the Year Tour for Faith No More, a band often credited as paving the way for Limp Bizkit and the nu metal genre. [14] They were subject to a hostile reception from Faith No More's fans, [15] with the group's keyboardist Roddy Bottum later recalling, "That guy Fred Durst had a really bad attitude. He was kind of a jerk. I remembered he called the audience faggots at one show when they booed him. Not a good scene." [16] Limp Bizkit Top 10 Most Memorabel Moments". YouTube. November 19, 2009. Archived from the original on February 17, 2014 . Retrieved April 14, 2012.

a b Gary Graff (May 13, 2013). "Limp Bizkit Sprints to Finish 'Stampede,' Explains Album Title and DJ Lethal Split". Billboard. Archived from the original on June 14, 2013 . Retrieved June 10, 2013.

Rate/Catalog

After completing Ozzfest, Limp Bizkit took a break from performing and later performed on Korn's Family Values Tour. Durst also directed a music video for the band's single "Faith" in promotion for its appearance in the film Very Bad Things, but was unsatisfied with it and directed a second video which paid tribute to tourmates like Primus, Deftones, and Korn, who appeared in the video. [17] Borland stated in an interview that George Michael, the song's writer, hated the cover and "hates us for doing it". [17] Significant Other (1999–2000) [ edit ] Beginning with Significant Other (1999), DJ Lethal expanded his role as sound designer for the band. Gigwise | 404". gigwise.com. Archived from the original on October 15, 2023 . Retrieved October 14, 2023. SLIPKNOT, LIMP BIZKIT, MACHINE HEAD Members Interviewed At KERRANG! AWARDS". Blabbermouth.net. August 15, 2009 . Retrieved July 19, 2021. Despite this controversy, Significant Other remained at No.1 on the Billboard charts, and the band headlined the year's Family Values Tour. [21] Durst directed a music video for "N 2 Gether Now" which featured Method Man and Pauly Shore, and was inspired by Inspector Clouseau's fights with his butler Cato Fong in the Pink Panther film series. [21] Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (2000–2001) [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment