276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AHC Hydrating Aqualuronic Face Cream with Hydrating Triple Hyaluronic Acid for hydrated youthful skin with Korean skincare 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AHC Hydrating Aqualuronic Face Serum*: As you can see from the photo above, I absolutely LOVE this serum, and I am using it daily. It really replenishes my skin, leaving it feeling thoroughly hydrated, comfortable and plump. Again, it has triple hyaluronic acid, with three molecular weights, and it's honestly one of the most hydrating serums I have ever used, yet the texture is light and it doesn't pill at all. Have you tried this AHC? If not, I sincerely suggest that you do because I can be pretty certain that you will fall in love! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Revitalise your complexion with the powerful Aqualuronic Cream from AHC. Based in Seoul, the Korean brand is knownfor its carefully crafted formulas and advanced skincare science. AHC Hydrating Aqualuronic Toner For Face*: After cleansing, instead of misting, I use this toner, which I personally prefer to pat in with my hands, rather than using a cotton pad, but either method works. This toner contains triple hyaluronic acid, with three molecular weights, so it can deeply penetrate the skin. It also contains cermaides and French Sea Water, which hydrate and nourish the skin. After using this, my skin feels so comfortable and plump - it is every bit as good as a hydrating mist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment