276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh DohVinci Essential Art Set 8 Color Tubes Included (Walmart Exclusive) for 6 years and above

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could see carrying art supplies in it later on because it's going to need a new purpose soon since the doh in DohVinci is a one time use thing. Providing endless opportunities for creativity and imagination - it's a toy that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. I knew all of this when I bought it but still purchased because I got it on sale dirt cheap and my daughter really wanted it.

Hb hasbro cat 2017 by Sr Brinquedo - Issuu Hb hasbro cat 2017 by Sr Brinquedo - Issuu

Play-Doh Kitchen Creations are designed to encourage kids to explore their creative side in the kitchen, making playtime more interactive and fun! With a wide range of sets and themes to choose from, you're sure to find a Play-Doh gift for any occasion here. From themed Play-Doh such as Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol to Kitchen Creations, what will you choose to build today?And not only does Play-Doh encourage role-playing but it is also a great way to learn about colours, shapes, and textures.

DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Easel and Storage Case Set Play-Doh DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Easel and Storage Case Set

I was hoping the decorating part would be more fun but after playing with this for about 10 minutes on Christmas Day, it has not been touched since. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You have the art studio and can only use it for the 5 pictures that are shown and then it gets tossed in the toy box to rot with the rest of the toys that have been forgotten. We got some of the dough on my carpet, it cleaned right up, just wait for it to dry and it will vacuum right up and not stain. When I say wherever they go, that includes bringing art supplies to the Arena (hockey rink) while I play Broomball.She has to push really hard to get a little out and then she ends up just using her hands to squish or roll it into a ball.

Play Doh | The Entertainer Play Doh | The Entertainer

The boards that come with the set are cardboard and I had to push out all of the recessed pieces as they were all still stuck in the boards. I found it strange that Gabrielle hadn’t once come back in (she’d rather be indoors), so I went outside to take a look. These easily fit onto the styling tool to enable shapes such as hearts, stars, flowers, and butterflies to be extruded.I seem to think its a tad too hard to make anything that actually looks nice but my daughter loves it and that's all that matters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment