276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Juno Lighting Juno R Series Trac-Lite Opposite Polarity Conduit Feed, R34 RP WH, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the world of Beastars, Legoshi ever since he was a young pup had always tried to blend in. To not stand out and live a quiet peaceful life in this chaotic world of beasts and ranks. When Legoshi is presented as the rarest and highest rank he tries his hardest to hide it, doing so all his life until one fateful night where the quiet life he worked so hard to build collapsed like a house of cards. Language: English Words: 53,433 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 213 Kudos: 410 Bookmarks: 48 Hits: 23,562

Not gonna follow the original plot precisely since I’m just writing this for fun. I am going to try and make it a good read the best I can. Language: English Words: 12,771 Chapters: 4/5 Comments: 53 Kudos: 64 Bookmarks: 17 Hits: 2,645 In spite of the tears they shed and the regrets they cried, their strange wolf reappears like a dream come true. But a miracle is not without its price. This canine was but a ghost of his former self. At last reunited, now was the time to make amends of a broken past.Eight stars, eight beasts, together find their way through the cosmos as one. Language: English Words: 7,103 Chapters: 1/? Comments: 7 Kudos: 29 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 198 The last two years at Cherryton Academy have been a relatively calm one, with Legoshi, Juno, Haru, Louis and the 701 canines now in their final year before graduation come that summer. However, things take a turn for the interesting when four new individuals show up, and one of them takes a particular interest in the well known Gray wolf... Language: English Words: 72,562 Chapters: 9/? Comments: 64 Kudos: 70 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 2,386

In an alternate universe, Legoshi is the son of exotic species fashion model, Leano. He attends Cherryton Academy, an all-female school that has allowed a small number of males to attend. Of course, this misunderstanding causes Juno to think that the event was a date, being excited for the day. In a universe where beasts have mastered advanced technologies such as space travel and settled on various planets, the balance of power between the working masses and the elites is upset. The story follows a young renegade in his fight against a corrupt and all-powerful system, who will cross paths with Legosi and his friends. When the time will come, they will learn to survive by themeselves and build machines of their own. Language: English Words: 43,316 Chapters: 27/? Comments: 30 Kudos: 4 Hits: 625 On the night of the Meteor Festival, Legosi chose to stand his ground in the lion's den so Haru could escape with Louis. But as the days passed along, the friends he once knew never got the chance to welcome him home. Now the world has sailing along the tides of times and the graduates of Cherryton are now astray in society; their dear friend was only a burning memory.Legoshi got pushed onto the stage as a lead-actor in the drama club, playing the part of Romeo as they needed another wolf to accompany Juno as Juliet, and ever since that premiere-performance his life changed pretty drastically. The entire school loves him now, sees him as a hero and not just a scary carnivore, but that doesn´t solve all his problems, sadly. Greed, jealousy, and his feelings for Haru and Juno already make it quite difficult for him, and it doesn´t get any easier when the principal himself nominates him for a Beastar. This story was formerly called "Furrwolf´s continuation of Season 1". Language: English Words: 426,064 Chapters: 45/45 Collections: 1 Comments: 1,192 Kudos: 663 Bookmarks: 51 Hits: 37,572 Legoshi just wants a nice and easy college life. The world just wants Legoshi to be its entertainment. A childhood friend, teasing roommates, curious club mates, all herbivores and carnivores alike! Join Legoshi as he tries to get through college without being smothered to smithereens by all his lady friends. I´ve seen the first season of the animated series of Beastars and fell completely in love with it. This is my silly try to continue the story at the end of season 1. At least to sweeten the waiting-time for season 2 a bit. Anyway, the people who know me and read my stuff should know what to expect: There´ll be a lot of smut featuring a lot of different characters. Have fun ;) Stars blossom beyond the moon, stars rest behind thesun, but stars of a rare breed will last forever as diamonds in the sky.

He's a shy and timid gray wolf, despite his intimidating height and stature. But all of that changes when Legoshi's instincts finally surface after being suppressed for seventeen years. Except, it's not the kind that most carnivores contend with.

Recent Watchers

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment