276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer (Happy Sol)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is also nice for traveling because you know that it won't accidentally open in your bag and make a mess. Before I tried the Bronzer Sticks, I watched Selena Gomez apply her favorite shade, Happy Sol (a light brown with warm undertones), on Instagram. This deep bronze shade is enough to bring out those cheekbones and give you that brown glow you’ve been looking for. I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions. The bronzer stick is available in 8 shades that work for all skin tones, including Happy Sol and Always Sunny.

Rare Beauty Happy Sol Warm Wishes Bronzer Stick Review Rare Beauty Happy Sol Warm Wishes Bronzer Stick Review

Selena is known for her signature red lip, so if you’re looking for an eye-catching shade like hers, pick up the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Mousse Hyper Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Scorpion Red.

Renée will be hosting a masterclass in our very own Space NK X Rare Beauty Café popup and will take you through the new collection and how it can complement what’s already in your makeup bag. Featuring a host of skincare and makeup treats, these beauty showstoppers will please everyone (including yourself) on your gift list. Available in 13 shades like Happy and Hope, the Rare Beauty liquid blush comes in matte and dewy finishes that can suit all skin types and skin tones. The SHANY Paraben Free HD Liquid Blush in the shade Epic Final can give you a beautiful rosy hue to the cheeks without breaking the bank.

Rare Beauty - Sephora Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks - Rare Beauty - Sephora

The Maybelline Cheek Heat Liquid Blush in the shade Coral Ember can give you the perfect shade of coral – perfect for deeper skin tones! An extension of the world-famous Laguna bronzer line, this new cream formula will help create the same natural-looking glow as Rare Beauty. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations.This gorgeous chic packaging is the perfect compliment to any makeup bag, simply swatch cheeks for a vibrant flash of instant, buildable colour. The NYX Photogenic Concealer is a great alternative for those of you who are looking for the same effect! Space NK does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Space NK to edit or delete any content you have submitted.

Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer (Happy Sol)

But I still used my stick as I would lightly contour — my forehead, the hallow points of my cheeks, the sides of my nose and under my jaw. INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: Isodecyl Isononanoate, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Odorata Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Robert will share insider tips and tricks from his ‘Get Ready With Me’ with Selena and teach you everything he knows. If Rare Beauty’s item is beyond your reach, this one by Milani might be the perfect purchase for you right now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment