276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rachel Ellen Never Forget How Amazing You Are Notebook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think that you are incredible for being able to accept obstacles with open arms and I think that that is a remarkable attribute to possess." I’m always looking for new ways to express myself and push the boundaries of what I can do.”– Elvis Presley You are amazing. And the more you recognize that, the more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, amazing you become.” – Unknown Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” – Tennessee Williams

Your purpose in life is not to be successful, but to live a meaningful life that aligns with your values and passions.”– Unknown You are the only version of you to ever exist in the universe. You are great, you are powerful, you are special" You will always be a superhero in my eyes, the wind beneath my wings, and the source of my strength. I am so proud of being my brave mom’s daughter. It is amazing to have a cute girl like you as my life partner. I never wonder if I will marry the love of my life one day. As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future.” – Indra Nooyi ( CEO of PepsiCo)You never let the past get the better of you, and you never think too much about the future, you are really in the moment, and I believe you live life to the fullest." Do you realize how special you are? You make people laugh so effortlessly, lift others up unknowingly, and spread the love around selflessly. I wish I could be half as amazing you are. Your purpose in life is to use your unique gifts and talents to make a positive impact on the world around you.”– Sir Ken Robinson

I hope you enjoyed these quotes about being amazing and can put the printable cards to good use. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and have a lovely day! You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stranger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know. You are brilliantly capable of being the most outstanding version of yourself. The strength is already inside you. - Hiral NagdaExcuse me for interrupting your day, but I just wanted a moment to tell you how awesome you really are.

You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome. – Karen Salmansohn You are way more awesome than you think you are. Don’t forget about your awesomeness today.” – Janna Cachola Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa ( Philanthropist/Charity Worker) It’s not every day that you meet someone so incredibly talented, dedicated, and passionate about his craft. You’ve inspired me to do things I didn’t believe I could. Thank you for being absolutely the best co-worker ever. The purpose of life is to seek out new experiences, to learn, to grow, and to find meaning in every moment.”– UnknownYours is the light by which my spirit’s born – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” – E. E. Cummings Don’t allow other people’s opinions to dictate who you are supposed to be. Look within yourself and discover the amazingly unique, beautiful and strong person you actually are.” – Sandra Cooze I am grateful for the sacrifices you’ve made, the adventures you’ve taken me on, and the lessons of courage you’ve taught me. You are amazing, dad.

The special person in your life gives you great joy, and you want to make her feel appreciated. Respect and support are some of the best ways to show appreciation for your lady love! Show her you care with these incredible sayings and quotes. You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stranger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know.” – Unknown

The Blueprint to Becoming a More Mindful Leader

Don't ever doubt yourself or believe you don't have what it takes. You do. You have amazing qualities no one else possesses." - Barrie Davenport Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”– Winston Churchill One day you will realize how the lives you have touched with a few words have changed, and how it has caused you to become more incredible.” – Unknown

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment