276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dudu Osun 150g Tropical Natural African Black Soap - Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Abeni, Margaret (2017-08-30). "Dudu Osun soap lightens skin. What are other benefits?". Legit.ng - Nigeria news . Retrieved 2018-12-13. To lighten your skin with Dudu Osun, use it morning and night consistently on your body and use a toning lotion after each use. Use a moisturizing body oil to keep your skin glowing, exfoliate your skin twice a week and use sunscreen daily in the morning. The soap bar has a hard texture and it lathers well. The foam texture is creamy. It has a mild, natural fragrance which is great for someone like me who doesn’t like strong, artificial scents. I wash my face with this soap twice a day. It’s been only a month and here’s my takeaway: Week 1 So please read this review completely to understand everything you need to know about this soap before purchasing it. What Is the Colour of Dudu Osun Soap? Fast forwarding about a week later of using the soap I began to break out in areas I never did before, on the bridge of my nose, along the bottom of my jaw line, near my lips, and under my chin. I had all of these clusters of whiteheads all over my face in random areas. Even after I stopped using the soap the pimples did not go away, it took about a month to start clearing up.

If you’ve been using this soap on the face without any issues, you can keep using it, but if you’re new to it and want to use it, be sure your face is not sensitive because its ingredients can be too harsh for the face.I saw one fresh pimple on my cheek. I was not sure if I should entirely blame the soap for it. I eat a lot of junk food and don’t exactly lead a healthy lifestyle. Wet the soap and your clean hands with warm water, then lather. Gently apply the lather to your face in circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water and pat dry,” she advises, adding that you don’t need to use a washcloth or scrub your skin.

Shea butter is full of Vitamin-A and saturated fatty acids. It gets easily absorbed by the skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to balance the skin oil. By doing so, it not only treats the existing acne and pimples but also prevents further breakouts.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Also, please keep in mind it’s an organic soap that is originally made in NIGERIA. So, when you are using this soap. Please keep that in mind. You can find Dudu Osun in any cosmetic store in Nigeria because it’s a popular soap. You can also get it on Jumia. How Much Is Dudu Osun Outside Nigeria? Oily skin is the root of a hundred skin problems. I know this for a fact because I too have super oily skin. I have tried many soaps and other products to fight this problem. All of them only had a short-lasting effect. If you are allergic to plantain and cocoa, this soap might trigger allergic reactions. If that’s the case then you should immediately stop using it. Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1):70. Published 2017 Dec 27. doi:10.3390/ijms19010070

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment