276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parrot PF727003 Swing Quadcopter and Plane Minidrone with Flypad Controller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use your specially designed Flypad to give you the most precise control of your Swing Drone, giving you the opportunity to pilot your quad from a distance of up to 60 metres. As you'd expect, you don't get the same high-tech obstacle avoidance or wind resistance you'd find in a more professional drone, which limits where and how you can fly the Swing.

Parrot PF727003 Swing Quadcopter and Plane Minidrone with Parrot PF727003 Swing Quadcopter and Plane Minidrone with

We do not cover these sorts of craft on our site, but I can’t complete an article like this without saying again, RC airplane are the original fixed wing drones. It has redesigned winglets, a now fuselage with easier access to the interior and a new cabin cover. Fitted with a built-in camera, cool LED lights and with autopilot controls available, this awesome Parrot Swing Drone is the minidrone with tonnes of personality! In addition to the two huge virtual joysticks on screen, there's an automatic take-off and landing button, alongside a number of settings for changing elements like maximum height and speed.

Fixed wing flight is undoubtedly the more efficient, unless I misunderstand the last hundred years of airplanes vs helicopters. Some of these craft have propellers that point up and separate propellers facing forward, while other VTOL craft manage to tilt the propellers to handle both tasks. If there are multiple drones in the vicinity, select your specificdrone under “Properties” of the drone Actor. Bottom line, VTOL are almost precisely what the name implies, vertical take off and landing airplanes.

PARROT PF727003 Swing Drone with Flypad - Currys Business

One major feature of the Swing drone is the ability to transform from a plane design to a quad-wing “X” design. I’ve been a fan of flight since a young age; while I’ve had few opportunities at the helm of manned aircraft, the hours on my fleet of drones continue to grow. Apparently it was fairly well-received, so now the product has been updated and here we have the Skywalker Black. You can either use your smartphone by downloading the control app, or use the included Parrot Flypad controller.

In other words, the Nano Skyhunter is an affordable RC plane platform that you can fit with FPV gear yourself or just fly without a camera at all. This means I can’t really talk about flight times or camera specifications, because you get to decide those things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment