276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Machine Learning System Design Interview

£16.15£32.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

business requirements change, and (3) data distributions constantly shift. Without an intentional design Alexey: Thank you. Let's go to the next one, “How to make machine learning algorithms work with other parts of systems to solve real world problems?” I guess the question is more about, “Okay, we have this model that we just discussed. This model for classifying images – how do we integrate it with the rest of the system and what do we need to do for that?” ( 50:57)

Valerii: I said that I need a loss, which comes from the family of the proper scoring functions. ( 24:52)

FAQ

Alexey: Yeah, I guess the answer might be just being a practitioner? Because models don't live in isolation, right? ( 59:37) Alexey: I guess for practitioners who work with machine learning, they will think, “Okay, I knew all that.” But what the authors did was categorize all this. ( 53:15)

Alexey: Yeah, so another question from Alvaro. Alvaro is graduating soon and he is a machine learning intern at a startup. He's starting a job hunt, hopefully [inaudible]. So how much system design should he expect as a new grad? ( 54:07)You’re worried that there might be biases in your ML systems and you want to make your systems responsible! Alexey: Basically, when you interview they do this automatically and probably at this round, they use it to assess which level to put you. ( 55:30)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment