276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tales of the Batman 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Return of the Joker, set in the continuity of Batman Beyond with Will Friedle voicing Batman and Kevin Conroy voicing Bruce Wayne. [194]

Tales of the Batman: Marv Wolfman Vol. 1 (Collected)

Dan: Were you a big Batman fan as a kid? Did getting on the title have any special meaning for you?Parrish, Robin (June 29, 2016). "The Best Movie Trilogies Of All Time". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on July 2, 2016 . Retrieved July 5, 2019. When Mantis realizes that Kevin Bacon is just an actor on Earth, she promptly tells him to "pretend" that he's an actual hero: Hopefully, these little references between the two franchises could eventually lead to something bigger down the line.

Batman - Wikipedia Batman - Wikipedia

Subers, Ray (September 4, 2012). "Around-the-World Roundup: 'Dark Knight Rises' Joins Billionaire Club". Box Office Mojo . Retrieved September 9, 2012. Fear, David. "Men in Tights". MSN Movies. Archived from the original on October 6, 2008 . Retrieved November 14, 2008. Batman Vs. TMNT's Troy Baker on Voicing Both Batman & The Joker". Comic Book Resources. May 29, 2019 . Retrieved December 1, 2019. a b c d e f g h "The Many Voices of Batman". Voice Over Talent Industry News. October 20, 2014 . Retrieved December 1, 2019. Jensen, Jeff (November 30, 2010). "Christopher Nolan on his 'last' Batman movie, an 'Inception' videogame, and that spinning top". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on December 2, 2010 . Retrieved December 3, 2010.James Gunn was yet to become the DC head during the special's production, so it's likely this reference was made as an act of paying tribute to his love of DC lore. Sorry for the new comment on an old post. I just found this as I was looking for ways to get a hold of old issues. I have 3 of the 4 issues in this story arc. Would love to find a graphic novel of it. Lazarus Affair was one of my favorite Batman stories from when I was little, and Aparo was my favorite Batman artist. While I don’t have an large comic collection, I’m trying to find older issues so my 13 year old son can read them. The late 70s to early 90s had the best comics. Wolfman and Perez especially on Teen Titans we’re also the best combo. I just bought him the Judas Contract graphic novel. Post a Reply

DC vs. Marvel - Wikipedia DC vs. Marvel - Wikipedia

Binns, Simon (December 29, 2019). "The Dark Knight Rises Voted Best Film Of The Decade". LADbible Group. Archived from the original on December 29, 2019 . Retrieved April 10, 2022. Batman: Gotham by Gaslight, an animated film based on the one-shot graphic novel of the same name with Bruce Greenwood voicing Batman [209] Ledger's Death Puts Last Films in a Bind". CNN. January 24, 2008. Archived from the original on July 26, 2008 . Retrieved July 10, 2008. Batman: Death in the Family, an interactive short film based on the story arc from the comics that allows the viewer to choose different outcomes of the story; featuring Bruce Greenwood voicing Batman [236]Siegel, Tatiana (August 3, 2022). " 'Batgirl' Blindside: Why Warner Bros. Decided to Pull the Plug". Rolling Stone . Retrieved September 10, 2022. The film depicts Batman fighting The Joker, aided by the prosecution of charismatic District Attorney Harvey Dent. The Joker tests Batman's resolve when he causes Rachel's death and Dent's transformation into the disfigured criminal Two-Face. Although Batman is able to stop the Joker from forcing two ferries - one loaded with civilians and the other with prisoners - to destroy each other, he is forced to take the blame for the murders committed by Dent to ensure that Gotham's citizens do not lose hope for the future.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment